AM I THE PROBLEM OR HIM?

JIMIN'S POV

JUNGKOOK i dont seem to be able to understand him. he is a an equation. the one which is so hard to solve. we said our goodbye's to our parents. its first time am moving away from them from tae, hoseok, i dont even know when am i going to see them again. jungkook comforted me, my parents. he said he will look after me. i have a feel like he will protect me.

we were on our ride back to home. we didn't speak anything. it was a silent ride. 

we reached at his mansion. i should say his mansion is huge. and its classy. jungkook got off from the car and told me to follow him. we both went inside there were no one in this house.

is there anyone here? i asked him

no i don't like to have servents jin hyung was the one who cooked and looked after me until i was able to live alone. and i don't actually do any chores here sometimes yoongi hyung do it for me. he said

well that can be seen some sides of this house is a little dusty i said to him

well your room is the last room in the right lane of second floor . you go and unpack the things if you need anything you can ask me my room is in the end of let lane.he said

i didn't quite understand him. why are we staying in two room's we are married right why should i sleep in a different room.

alpha why are we sleeping in two room's we are married right ? shouldn't we stay in the same room? i asked him

he sighed and looked at me what he said next was unexpected 

jimin' he started 

i want to tell you something's so hear this

we won't be having any romantic relationship between us. i never wanted a mate in the first place. i don't want you to contact your parent's or friends from now on. i came back to get because i don't wanted to be a rapist thats all. and fyi i want you to act like a perfect luna for the pack. we will only be physically active at my rut's on every month. its same as a friends with benifits but in our case we will be strangers even we are mated. so you can go back to your room and change after that be a perfect mate and clean the house ill be going out to meet someone so prepair dinner before i come back.

and jimin i don't want you to brake any of these rules or else i won't be kind as am now with you anymore .

he went outside leaving me there. he didn't even hear my side is this a nightmare if it is then  i wanna wake up . i cried my eye's out when i went to went to my room. i cried until i slept in the floor. i was woke up when i felt sharp pain in my stomach. 

to be continued