GETTING USED TO THE WAY IT IS

AUTHOR'S POV

it was night when jungkook got back at home. jungkook could sence his omega is restless from the scent coming from jimin. but jungkook didn't care its all because jimin said yes to there marriage now he will pay for it. jungkook went to the kitchen for having dinner but nothing was prepared to eat. jungkook's anger took over him. he went to jimin's room but he found jimin sleeping on the floor. jungkook stood closer to jimin. he was distracted by jimin's beautiful features. he found his hand automaticaly touching jimin's cheek. he was taken aback when jimin stirred in his sleep. jungkook got out of his trance and stood up immidetly. jungkook hated his omega just because of this his wolf was a dominent one but when it come's closer to jimin his freaking wolf cannot control his urges to touch jimin.jungkook didn't even marked jimin cause even this moment without marking jimin he could't take his eyes of him . think of the moments after marking him he was terrified.  jungkook was feeling his rage building up he didn't know how but he kicked jimin in his stomach. jimin flinched and cried because of the pain. jungkook continued to kick jimin. jimin hugged jungkook's leg and begged him to stop. 

I TOLD YOU TO MAKE DINNER FOR ME DIDN'T I NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FOOD CAN'T YOU EVEN DO THESE SIMPLE CHORES HUH? jungkook said

AM SORRY ALPHA I'LL MAKE ANYTHING FOR YOU PLEASE JUST STOP HURTING ME jimin said

MAKE ME DINNER NOW!! jungkook said

OK ALPHA 

AFTER MAKING DINNER CLEAN THIS ENTIRE MANSION.

OK ALPHA

jimin went to the kitchen and made dinner . he was cleaning while jungkook was having his dinner. jimin finished cleaning so late he wasn't hungry he just wanted to sleep so he went to he bathroom and got into the shower. jimin went limbing  back to his bed stareing to the ceiling blankly he wanted to cry but he was too tired to even do that.so he went back to sleep.

this was the usual routine of the couple jungkook always beat jimin until he pass out. then he will leave the uncousious boy in the floors. 

jimin's heat was also late just like his shifting. but he prayed to the moon goddes to make his late cause he knew if he is in his heat his alpha won't help him out. he will be in so much pain so he didn't wanted his heat to happen.

every month jungkook's rut came and they both had sex. jimin as so weak after thier session's 

year's passed by and jungkook didn't marked jimin yet he continued being with jimin.

jungkook was one of the powerful alpha out there. but the luna who is jimin never made a public appearence jungkook always came up with different excuses.

one day after jungkook's rut ended jimin called him out to talk. the alpha didn't wanted to talk with him still he went to bed and sat in the chair which is closer to the bed 

I WANT TO MOVE OUT jimin said

WAIT WHAT? WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT? 

I WILL MOVE OUT BUT NO ONE WILL KNOW ABOUT OUR ADJUSTMENTS IF YOU ARE OK WITH IT  I WILL HAVE SEX WITH YOU IN YOUR RUT. IF NOT I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO TOUCH ME AND I'LL TELL THIS TO EVERYONE.

jungkook was taken aback by the omega's brave words jungkook liked jimin but he didn't wanted to like him .CAUSE THATS WAS HIS BIGGEST FEAR  he wanted jimin to hate jungkook but he didn't wanted jimin to leave him. when jimin said about leaving him jungkook got so angry and hurted jimin. but jimin wasn't giving up

jungkook pushed jimin and he fell from bed he hit his head in the corner of the nightstand. jungkook was scared to even look at jimin so he went out of the room without checking jimin. 

after sometime jungkook came to jimin's room because the other one was not coming out. jimin's room was silent . jungkook felt something wet in his foot jungkook looked down and he froze. jimin was lying there unconsious in a puddle of blood jungkook shook jimin but the younger was not giving any response

jungkook scooped jimin and ran to his car. jungkook took jimin to the hospital. and the staffs took jimin to the casuality. jungkook was so scared about jimins condition. what if he leave him. the thought of jimin leaving jungkook scared him the most. thats when the nurse came out and called for jimin's relative.

jungkook went to her on the next second  

mr jimin woke up but....... the nurse said

what?? jungkook was frozen in his spot

TO BE CONTINUED THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE ABOUT THE SIDE SHIPS TAEGI AND NAMJIN

THANK YOU ALL