GUESS ITS EASY TO ACCEPT FATE

AUTHOR'S POV

it was nearly early morning when the celebration ended. jimin's parents was going to go back to home that was when they met with jungkook. he went to mr and mrs park to have a talk.

hello mr and mrs park i would like to have a talk with you two.

sure alpha whats it about

well it turns out that your son jimin is my mate.

the parks were surprised to hear the news. they didn't know what to do or say. they knew jimin was way to young to be mated and also jimin didnt wanted to be mated until he is 20. but they can't say anything against to jungkook as he is the clan head . 

ah alpha we are happy to hear our chim is your mate but please don't get offended he is not ready to be mated until he turns 20. the park's said

am sorry to hear that and am also sorry to say this but you know how it is when an alpha get the scent of his omega for the first time right. 

the park's were scared of what might have happened .

well yes mr park  we mated i didn't wanted to force him but i couldn't control my wolf . he was so despirate for jimin .

that was the last thing the park's wanted to hear they were shocked and sad that they couldn't even protect there son.

i hope you will understand the situation i will come tomorrow to your mansion to take jimin to my mansion.

after saying that jungkook bowed and left the place leaving both of them there.

MEANWHILE AT JIMIN'S MANSION

tae went to jimin's home to check on him and his injury. he entered the home  but jimin's and home was filled with his scent and some other kind of smell like cinnomon? tae was scared at the moment he was scared to go and meet jimin upstairs what if something happened to him when they were not around. 

tae slowly walked to upstairs and opened jimin's room gently. what he saw shocked him. and tae was fuming with anger his eye's become red with tears. the sight infront of him a naked jimin sobbing while curled up into a ball. there was a lot of blood between jimin's legs his lips swollen and bleeding tae rushed to jimin and hugged him while covering him in a blanket. jimin was sobbing so hard to tae's chest. 

baby what happened tell me. who did this to you? 

jimin didn't respond and continued to cry

chimmy baby you tell everything to tae tae right please tell me what happened who did this to you?

m-mate. m-my m-mate

taehyung was shocked to hear this mate?. no way his mate? am gonna kill that fucker tae was now angry . jimin sensed tae's anger and said

t-tae please dont do anything . it might look bad but seriously am okey its just some scraches

what no am gonna kill that fucker even he is your mate he can't have his way with you . forcing him upon yourself which type of alpha does that to his mate. who is he tel him now tae demanded 

its jungkook the new clan head. 

both of them looked to the direction of the voice. it was jimin's parents . their face looked sad .

the head alpha ? how can he do something like this to our chim even he is jimin's mate he shouldn't take advantage of jimin. he was injured he didn't think about that. and he call's himself the leader of this pack ? and not to mention his speech there he said he will protect the clan how can he protect the clan when he did this to his mate the future luna of this clan?

tae please calm down my dear sometimes it happens to alpha's when their wolf's take over them

jimin calmed down a bit after hearing that . now he know that its not entirely the alpha's fault.

mrs park came and hugged jimin and tae and said

baby go to sleep tomorrow your alpha will be here to take you to his mantion

that day jimin and tae went to sleep together as jimin's soulmate didn't wanted to leave jimin's side

to be continued