He actually agreed.

This speculation about the experiment continued until he was once assigned to pick up a document near the laboratory.

The copying speed is very slow, and the progress bar is slower than a snail. If it were anyone else, I would have been distracted and observed other things. But Gin just looked at the progress bar very intently and was not interested in this mysterious laboratory.

Until he saw the side door being pushed open.

At first he didn't see anyone, he thought someone had pushed the door open and didn't come in, then he lowered his head.

A pitifully small child stood there, too short and blocked by the table, so he didn't even see the other person come in.

He is thin and pale, with extremely big eyes. His white hair hangs softly on his cheeks, with a hint of indigo at the end. Gin still can't forget those blue eyes. It reminds me of the eyes of a kitten whose blue film has not yet faded away, innocent, weak, and devoid of any emotion.

——It’s an experimental subject that escaped.

He reacted quickly and frowned, not sure what he should do. He always just completes his own task and calls it a day, and never does anything extra. However, the experimental subject matter seems to be very important. If he doesn't care about this child, he may be held accountable. If he is caught, he may be able to do that. A reward.

He hesitated for a few seconds, and then the child spoke first.

"You're not a test subject?"

Gin was a little shocked. He had never been in contact with children who were too young. He didn't know what stage children could talk, walk, and what kind of words they could say. But even if you don't understand it at all, you can still feel that this child is a little too mature.

"It's so rare to see another person." The child continued, "You seem to be a low-level employee of organizational culture. The look in your eyes, do you want to arrest me?" Gin: ... He was immersed in it for a

while

. In the immersion, if this expression is seen by someone who is familiar with him, they might be shocked - Gin's dead face actually has an expression!

In addition to being shocked, he also had a certain amount of curiosity.

Could it be that any of the drugs studied by the organization promote the development of IQ? It doesn't seem impossible to mass-produce high-IQ children to take over the world...

Maybe it was the rebellious stage of youth that broke out after all, so Gin hunkered down and didn't notify others at the first time.

"Who are you?"

"I don't have a name - Ah Zhi!" The child struggled to say a few words. He only wore a piece of white clothes, which was not enough for a child to keep warm. "Experiment The body doesn't need a name. What about you?"

Gin, or the Kurosawa Formation who had not yet received a code name, thought for a while and replied: "The lower-level people don't need names either."

"You really don't treat people as human beings." The child muttered He said, "But I feel you will have a name soon."

"Oh?"