"Yeah and you with it." Wanda says with concern. "We're not having this conversation."

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it."

"That's too high a price." Wanda says as tears start to fill her eyes.

"You two are the only ones who have the power to pay it." Vision says softly to Wanda. "Thanos threatens half the universe. One life cannot stand in the way of defeating him."

"But it should." Steve interrupts. "We don't trade lives, Vision."

"Captain, 70 years ago you laid down your life to save how many millions of people. Tell me, why is this any different?"

"Because you might have a choice." Bruce says. "Your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays: Jarvis, Ultron, Tony, me, the stone. All of them mixed together. All of them learning from one another."

"You're saying Vision isn't just the stone." Wanda says

"I'm saying, that if we take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left. Perhaps the best parts."

"Can we do that?" Asks Pietro with a hopeful look in his eye.

"Not me." Bruce says defeated. "Not here."

"Well you better find someone and somewhere fast." Rhodey interjects. "Ross isn't just going to let you guys have your old rooms back."

"I know someone." Steve finally says

*  *  *

A few hours later, the team was landing in Wakanda to meet with King T'Challa and his people for assistance with Thanos and the removal of Vision's stone.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Steve says as he shakes hands with T'Challa.

"So how big of an assault should we expect?" T'Challa asks the team as he leads them towards the lab.

"Uh, Sir." Bruce calls out from the back of the group. "I think you should expect quite a big assault."

"How we looking?" Nat asks

"You will have my King's guard, the border tribe, the Dora milaje and..." T'Challa trails off as Bucky, now sporting a new vibranium arm, comes into view.