Chapter 1 - Rage

2nd Of March 2022
Arsenal V Manchester City

"Well try fucking harder!"

"Fuck off McCabe, don't see you moving your arse to get the ball, fuck outta here." I spit in reply frustrated by this whole match.

She turns in a rage, lunging forward and grabbing me by my collar in the middle of the pitch, her knuckles turning white as they lifted up towards my chin. We push forehead to forehead. I hear the ref perfusly blowing her whistle over and over, I assume to stop the game but it's only adding to my frustrations as the overload starts to creep in. With McCabe shouting in my face, the crowed shouting in a thrill at this football just turned boxing match, players shouting trying to seperate us and when that fucking whistle, it's all overwhelming me.

"Oh hang on, what is this?"

"It looks like McCabe and Stone are going head to head in a heated argument Vicki."

"It's been a long time since we have seen a team mate argument Robyn."

"Well you know McCabe..."

"Stone also isn't apposes to letting her anger get the better of her."

"Very true."

"Girls stop!" Kim shouts trying to pull Katie off my collar. She is not successful at all given her height compared to the both of us and also the fact me and Katie combined have a high percentage of muscle mass. I can't help the corner of my mouth turn up to form a smirk as Katie looks at me with an evil eye. She might scare a lot of people on the pitch, but not me. I see right through her and she has seemingly forgotten, her own words towards me recently...I'm "cold as ice'.

"Separate!"

I feel hands all over me, and I hate it.

"You need knocking down." Katie says through gritted teeth still in a red rage, I couldn't help but laugh. My brain had slotted in one of those video edits of Ben from eastenders when he says 'you need slapping down'. I think my sniggers only infuriated McCabe more as she gritted her teeth with her breathing becoming deeper.

"I know you like fucking around, but you cannot fuck around with this team." Ouchh.

"That's enough." Leah says appearing from the back line also trying to lend a hand in pulling us apart.

"Katie! Rori! Enough." I know that was Jonas, but until she released the grip she has on my collar, I'm not walking away. I literally never want to be the bigger person, we can both go to hell.

I let out a laugh, "Good one McCabe... you know nothing." I hiss.

As more people bundle in from Arsenal and Man City, Katie managed to get pulled off me, her grip remained still so tight it riped my shirt with the pull. "And I'm the psycho." I whisper walking back to my position.

I see Katie talking to the ref, most probably spouting her usual shit in defence. The ref blows her whistle at me "Stone, 16, here." She beckons me over. I walk over briefly catching eyes with some team mates who look... well, less than impressed towards me. Of course they aren't looking at McCabe any different even though she started this whole ultercation.

Typical.

The ref says nothing, but she digs in her pocket. I knew a card was incoming as I sigh ready to run back to my position. I'm swiftly stopped from making my run when I see the colour.