"Noo." isyss laid back down.

"No go be a regular 23-year-old, hoe a little." She said pulling her arm and her sister stared at her.

"Or a lot." She laughed as Isyss flicked her sister off.

"You like him, he likes you, your rich, he's rich... actually now that I think about it I knew he was the guy you brought back to the room that night when Jabari lil ugly ass got signed." She said and Isyss rolled her eyes.

"Its destiny. Shit he was prolly been waitin- I mean I bet the dick was good. I mean obviously " She laughed pointing to her sister's neck that was riddled with hickeys.

isyss climbed out of bed as her sister continued to make jokes.

"I like this side of you." She said doing her hands like claws and Isyss rolled her eyes.

"I'll pick somethin cute out." isla said and Isyss looked at her.

"Please pull out sweats, joggers, an oversized t, iono but not that." She said pointing to the dress her sister had in her hands.

"You goin wit a nigga you like, you don't wanna get cute?" She said eyeing her sister suspiciously.

"Ain't no point in actin shy when you already gave him some." Isla added with a smile.

She wanted her sister to stop being a shut-in. Isla was sure that whatever Jabari had done stuck with her. OF course, she was embarrassed but she didn't want that to take hold of her sister's life. She wanted to see her out and about and happy while doing it.

"Amen." Keisha said walking into her room eating a bag of hot Cheetos.

"Bitch it is  10 am." Isla looked at their cousin and Isyss did the same.

Keisha was the pair's favorite cousin. Like the sisters, she was lighter skinned but instead had light brown hair and brown eyes. It was easy to see their relation, their smile, their shapes, and even their attitudes when they were mad. Isyss was labeled the more stricter of the three but together, they all knew how to have a good time.

"Okay, and bitches gotta eat at 9, not no damn 11 or 12 when a nigga come get me." She said smartly making Isyss laugh.

"And how you goin to dress down for a nigga who gotta PJ?" Keisha said smacking her lips and they both laughed.

"Get yo ghetto ass on." Isyss said going into the bathroom.

"We still goin to put you in somethin cute cause, yea, no." Keisha said as she walked away making the sisters laugh harder.

"Please not no damn dress or skirt." She said about to shut the bathroom door.

"What? She doesn't know how to keep her coochie in her pants when it comes to him?" Keisha turned with a serious face asking Isla who fell out onto Isyss's bed as she rolled her eyes and turned on the shower.

Honestly, she didn't want to admit it but her cousin was right.

Something about Vibe sent a chill through her body.

Isyss let the water run over her body before she let her thoughts go on a roll.

She didn't get why the rest of the night Jabari kept trying to talk to her.

Isyss had closed that chapter and although he still wanted to linger in it, she didn't want to. She remembered his face the last time she saw him and sighed. She didn't regret her decision but wondered if he hated her for it or even actually cared.

"So you still plan on givin him some or you just wanna go full nun?" Keisha asked bursting into the bathroom interrupting her thoughts and Isyss burst out laughing.