18 ✨

Yoongi POV

As I waited for Y/n in the club, the music thumped, and the lights dimmed. Jimin and Namjoon had left, leaving me alone with my thoughts. The room swirled with drinks, blurring everything.

A girl approached, and in my haze, I kissed her, thinking she was Yn. I didn't notice the difference. Suddenly, a shout cut through the noise - "Yoongi, what's going on?" I turned, and there was Yn.

Her eyes were full of tears, and I realized my mistake. "Yn, I thought it was you. I didn't see her face," I explained, but it was too late. Yn, upset, ran out of the club.

Y/n ran out of the club, and I hurried after her, wanting to explain, but she didn't hear me. She took a cab, leaving me alone. My friends had already left, and I was really drunk, unable to drive. Tears filled my eyes as I saw Yn cry. I didn't know what to do.

I took a cab straight to Yn's home, but she had locked the door. I tried talking to her, but she didn't hear. I sat at her doorstep all night, hearing her cry loudly. It felt awful. I just wanted Yn to forgive me, but the night passed with her crying inside, and I stayed outside her door, feeling lost and regretful.

Y/n pov

I saw Yoongi kissing another girl, and I couldn't hold back the tears. I was already feeling down for leaving my family and everything behind for him. Seeing him with someone else made me cry, so I left him alone in the club and came home.

Later, Yoongi showed up at my doorstep, wanting to talk, but I couldn't bring myself to face him. I couldn't find the words to explain the hurt, and the emotions were too overwhelming. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts and the pain that had consumed me.

Yoongi POV:

In the morning, Yn opened the door, her eyes red from a sleepless night. I hadn't slept either, hearing her cries. I approached, trying to talk. "I'm sorry, Yn. I didn't know," I began.

But Yn stopped me, saying, "Yoongi, I know it was a mistake. I don't blame you, but I need time. I want to be alone. Give me some time."

"Please forgive me, Yn. Take your time," I pleaded before leaving. A week passed, and I went to Yn's home every day, asking, but she didn't talk to me. Two weeks went by without a word between us.I came, desperate to talk, but Yn ignored me. I missed her terribly.

Y/n pov

Yoongi got busy with his new album, trying to talk to me every day. I kept ignoring him, holding on to the hurt. Each day, I missed him more.

I saw him in the cafeteria and tried to talk, but there were too many fans. It wasn't just the cafeteria; even outside my company, people were waiting to see Yoongi. The CEO gave him four bodyguards, making it really hard for me to talk to him.

In the midst of the crowd and barriers, I just missed him more, feeling the absence deeply.