3✨

As Yoongi approached Y/n, she felt her heart race at the close proximity of the idol she had admired for so long. He smiled and said, "Sorry for making you wait," as he took a seat opposite her.

Y/n was slightly taken aback, but she managed a polite response, "No problem at all"

He then began to talk about a charity he was running and his need for someone to manage the funds. Y/n hesitated, feeling the weight of her busy work schedule, but Yoongi's polite request made it difficult for her to say no.

After a moment's thought, she replied, "I'm quite busy with my job at the company, but I can manage the charity's funds on a part-time basis during the weekends, two days a week."

Yoongi thanked her and asked about her salary expectations. Y/n, with a warm smile, responded, "I don't need a high salary. You already contribute so much to the charity, and I want to do my part as well. A lower salary is fine, as I'd like to contribute to the cause."

With that, she left the cafeteria, leaving Yoongi deeply impressed by her kindness and willingness to help those in need.

As the night settled in, Y/n found herself in a room, wide awake, lost in her thoughts. She had accepted the part-time job offer by Yoongi, and her mind was racing with a mix of excitement and anxiety.

On one hand, she was determined to be professional, keeping her personal and professional life separate. On the other hand, deep down, she couldn't help but feel elated. This was a dream come true for her, an opportunity to work with someone she had admired since high school.

Her heart fluttered as she thought about the day she would talk to Yoongi for the first time. She whispered to herself,

"You've waited for this moment for so long, Y/n. Stay professional, stay focused. But never forget the excitement and happiness this opportunity brings."

With that, she closed her eyes, trying to get some rest before her first day at the charity, still holding on to the anticipation of the conversations and experiences that awaited her..