"Jus a lil while longer and you won't even have to go to events." She said and Isyss looked out the window as her Chanel bag sat in her lap.

"They'll pay you and you can jus stay at home doin the clothin hauls like usual." Isla said to her

"I hope so." She said looking out the window.'

Isla looked at her sister for a moment before glancing out the opposite window.

She was sure things could be much worse, she could still be supporting Jabari, his dream, and maybe even his baby.

"I know things could be worse but should I at least have some sort of fun with this fame?" She asked and her sister shrugged.

She wasn't really sure if she would ever be comfortable with her ever-growing fame.

"You will, at least try to tonight." Isla said and Isyss nodded.

They pulled into a mansion nearly 10 minutes later.

The line for valet and drop-off was long.

It was nearly another 20 minutes before they were actually dropped off at the door.

"Yea, this is nice." Isla commented as they looked at the Foyer before they entered.

"Miss please, please, please listen to this record," Demarcus aka Mar Rackz said and Isyss turned around to see him standing with his wife.

Isyss couldn't help but let out a small laugh at the idea of him mocking her.

"Noemi, this the girl we was talkin bout." Demarcus said before he introduced his wife to Isyss who in return introduced her sister.

"Thank you for comin." Noemi said shaking her hand and Isla remained star-struck.

Isyss, the least captivated of the two, pulled her sister's hand away to give Noemi's arm a break.

"Aye, aye, aye." Mar rackz said raising his glass and pointing to Isyss.

Her eyes got big but there was nowhere to turn and hide.

"Yawl without this young lady right here I would have never found Vibe nor given his ass a chance!" He announced and everyone turned to look at her.

Isyss turned red as everyone in the party including the DJ paused to hear Mar Rackz out. 

"Yea I asked her here for me and my wife's fashion event at my guy's crib but she is our special guest of honor, especially since today is officially two years since I signed Vibe!" He announced, and everyone applauded and cheered.

Isyss quickly grabbed a glass of champagne, feeling everyone's eyes on her.

"Yawl treat her like a royalty ight?" He said, and everyone raised their glasses.

"To Isyss." He said, and Noemi raised her glass, smiling at her.

The night seemed completely surreal.

Isyss looked ahead and saw Vibe looking directly at her as he raised his glass.

There was no doubt about it, it was him, and even with him now being a big famous star he stood there smirking at her, as if the two knew something everyone else didn't.

His stare was so intense that she turned the opposite way only to see Jabari standing holding Gia's waist.

Gia was looking at Vibe the entire time.

Jabari looked at Isyss in disbelief as he blinked a few times before she looked the only other way left.

Isyss quickly swallowed her glass and swapped it out for another as the server walked by.
————————————————————————————————
"Ooooo wait." Isyss moaned as she held Vibe's wrists.