𝟣𝟤

"I really am sorry for startling you like that... it wasn't my intention. Are you doing alright?"

"Y-Yeah, of course, I'm fine."

You were seated in a vacant break room with All Might himself, a water bottle in your hands as the gigantic man sat right across from you.

It felt strange seeing a man as big as him sitting in that normal sized chair. It was almost funny, even. But you couldn't laugh, you couldn't seven speak more than five words at a time.

"Are you sure?" All Might seemed oddly worried, "You've been awfully quiet, and you seem to be shaking."

You blinked, then looked at your legs which had been trembling violently for the past five minutes non stop.

"...no I'm not."

You scolded yourself internally over the obvious lie before beginning to down the water to avoid speaking, taking a moment to reflect on what you'd seen and heard.

One for All... output... microwaves... bones breaking?! It all made zero sense to you, but you were under the impression that you weren't supposed to hear any of it, let alone witness All Might and that kid yapping about whatever they were yapping about!

'Okay, it's okay... I just need to deny ever seeing anything—' "I overheard that Todoroki kid interrogating Midoriya about him being your lost son or whatever. Is that true?" 'NO! YOU IDIOT-!!!'

All Might's jaw dropped and you broke into a slight sweat despite your expression remaining guarded. You 🚚ed up, it was so over, there was no coming back from that.

You'd screwed yourself over within less than a second of opening your dumb mouth, nice job you genius.

"I-It's okay, All Might, I understand!" you blurted.

"You do?!" All Might damn near shrieked.

"Y-Yeah! You're obviously Midoriya's absent father, and he's even having difficulty controlling the quirk he inherited from you, so you've been mentoring him to the best of your abilities to help him control it!" you exclaimed, face growing unbearably hot with embarrassment as you kept spouting random 💩, "I understand that you wish to keep it a secret, so I won't tell a soul!"

All Might looked absolutely flabbergasted and you began to sweat a bit, "A-Am I actually wrong?"

"I— well, that's... uh-!"

"Ack! I'm so sorry for assuming!"

"No, you actually... got it right! Yes! You're right!"

You let out a small breath of relief, "That so? Ah, what a relief. At first I'd thought I'd come across some kind of super important secret that would eventually get me in a lot of trouble with some kind of terrifying villain."

...oddly specific.

"I'd rather this not get out, so could you do me a favor and keep this a secret?" All Might's voice was hushed as you perked up, nodding hastily.

"Yes, yes, of course! I won't tell anyone about you being that kid's Dad, and I'll keep quiet about you actually being a really scrawny skeleton."

"A WHAT—"

"I'll be going now!"

You hopped out of your seat, bowing hastily before zooming out of the room with burning cheeks. What a close one! You let out a small sigh as you strolled through the halls, intending to return back to your classmates where things actually made sense...

You quickly made your way back to where the rest of your classmates were seated, murmuring a tired greeting to Tsuburaba who had said hello upon your return.