𝟢𝟧

"Class Rep. Kendo! Class Rep. Kendo!"

"Vice Rep. Kodai! Vice Rep. Kodai!"

You covered your ears with a look of misery as most of her classmates had a full on war in the cafeteria, debating on who was cuter. The Class Rep., or the Class Vice Rep.

That day, during homeroom, Class 1-B held a vote to decide who would be their Class Representative and Vice Representative.

Kendo had come out on top with nine votes, Kodai with six, and you with a total of one *you already knew where that had come from*. Tokage had gone on a rant about you losing, and it was so damn embarrassing... you had to beg her to shut up.

The day passed by relatively quickly without any significant events, and you initially planned on eating lunch with Kaibara, Awase, and Tsuburaba, especially since Awase had actually started playing Justice Report.

However, you couldn't join them immediately.

You had something important to do.

You wandered over to the development studio, since you still had something you needed to check. On your way there, however, you spotted a familiar long orange braid.

"Ah. Psycho Third Year." you mumbled and the boy looked back at you with slightly raised brows.

"Oh! Maruyama!" Saihara chimed, hurrying over you with a bright smile, "Here to visit the development studio?"

You nodded, "My costume needs some adjustments. Doesn't work well with my quirk."

"No synergy, huh?" Saihara murmured with a tilt of his head, "Mind if I ask how? You seemed to be doing fine during the training exercise."

"Erm, well, my quirk is associated with controlling my own blood. While I prefer to keep my blood inside my body, sometimes it's more beneficial to have it more accessible to me." you explained carefully, "I wanted to see if there was any modifications I could add to my hero costume to keep the vials of my blood in a safe environment for use. That... and I need a helmet." 'And it's probably better that keep my arms out in the open so the blood does something other than soak into my clothes...'

Saihara eyes lit up, "Hey, that's pretty wild! I kinda get what you're saying, you should definitely bounce some ideas back and forth with the support course students!"

"Mm..."
'Go away.'

"I'm actually really glad to see you, you know...!" Saihara hummed, leaning closer to you, "I meant to ask, would you like to train with me? The Sports Festival will be rolling around the corner before you know it, and nobody else wants to train with me."

"Oh, I wonder why." you mumbled before pausing with a frown, "Wait... the Sports Festival?"

You knew of the Sports Festival. A yearly event where UA students of all grades and courses would be given the opportunity to showcase their abilities and potentially be scouted by pro heroes and support agencies.

You didn't have much interest in them in the past few years, but you'd been a huge fan and a dedicated watcher during your elementary school years and your first two years of Junior High.

You'd meet up with your dear friend and watch it with her, huddled up on the couch with sparkling eyes. After the incident, you would watch it alone until your troublesome underclassmen started following you around like ducklings.

'Ah. I haven't spoken to those three in a while. I should probably check on them... knowing Uemura, he's probably gone and picked a fight he can't win again.'

"Yep! I was thinking of preparing in advance so I could take first place again, and I was really looking forward to training with Kaibara-kun, but..."

"You broke his arm."