𝟢𝟩

"Woah! He's actually here! It's actually All Might!"

The villains still standing were almost in awe of the hero before them, unable to move as he stood there at the top of the steps.

"I've never seen him in person before..."

"I didn't expect him to be so huge!"

Wary. As they should be.

"Heh, now isn't the time to talk!" one of the villains snapped, "If we strike now, we might be able to-!"

Yeah, no.

All Might blitzed the 💩 out them, taking them all out in a few split seconds. You were used to seeing All Might in action on old videos and news shows but seeing him at work in real time was so much cooler!

He immediately went to 1-A's teacher, Aizawa, who had taken quite the beat down while you weren't currently in the area. Sheesh, the dude looked like 💩.

Speaking of teachers-

You froze.

"Again, Maruyama? It hasn't even been a week!"

"My bad, Kan-sensei."

You stood in front of the man as he face palmed himself, a mildly guilty little look on your face.

"Listen, Maruyama, you can't keep being late like this. Punctuality is not only important in regards to school, but heroics as well." the man continued in a quiet yet stern tone, "Next time you're late to class, you'll have to stay longer on Saturday to take supplementary classes. To make up for the time you missed."

Su-

Supplementary-

The Nomu made that weird noise, raising its regenerating arm to crush you only for its arm to come falling right off after being cut clean off by a rotting stream of blood which surged from beneath the sleeve of your uniform.

You landed harshly, slicing up the fingers of the severed hand, and skittering away in a panic.

Tsuburaba blinked when he was suddenly grabbed by the back of his clothing, while Awase was startled back to consciousness when you grabbed him as well.

"What the-? Maruyama?!"

You immediately took off, skedaddling right out of the USJ without another word. 🚚 them villains, man, All Might could deal with them! You didn't want supplementary classes!

You'd gotten your keychain back and your classmates were safe! Now that All Might was present, Class 1-A would be fine! You just had to get back to class, and make sure that you wouldn't have to deal with any damned extra classes!

You ignored Tsuburaba's protests as he was tossed back into the stolen bus along with Awase, after which youstarted it up, then immediately sped back to UA's main building.

You parked rather poorly, high tailed it back into the building, scampered through the halls with Awase and Tsuburaba hot on your heels. You made it back to the classroom at record speed and immediately threw open the door-

All eyes turned to you, including Kan's.

"Tsuburaba, Awase, Maruyama." his voice seemed somehow even more stern than usual, "Care to share where the three of you have been?"

Tsuburaba gulped.

Awase sighed.

You slumped against the doorframe in defeat.
'Damn it.'

Naturally, you took the full blame for you, Awase and Tsuburaba leaving class when you weren't supposed to. Kan scolded you, and the two boys for allowing you to drag them into your mischief, and you were inevitably punished with those supplementary classes.