𝟣𝟣

(Monoma is a twerp but like-)

(Him vs Todoroki is something I've been wanting to see for the longest. I just hope I can execute it well)

"Woah... it's way bigger than I'd expected..."

Uemura wandered the stadium, looking around in amazement as he cradled a bag full of snacks in his arms. He may or may not have skipped school, but today was an extremely important day.

'Maru-senpai is competing today, isn't she? I couldn't miss out on something as important as this.' he thought with a little smile as he recalled seeing you earlier that day, all wobbly in the knees as you staggered to the train station.

It didn't take a detective to tell that you were nervous out of your mind. Hell, he was nervous for you too! Still, he had no doubt that you'd do amazing!

No matter how hesitant you were to go all out with your quirk, he knew that when it came to fist fights, nobody stood a chance against you!

"Ahh... where's the student section?" Uemura mumbled as he wandered the halls, spotting the light of day ahead, "Oh, this must be it!"

He continued forward and emerged out of the hall into the student section, finding himself amongst a bunch of spectators looking down at the field below.

'Made it!' he thought with a delighted look.

Down below, you stood on the field amongst your classmates feeling AWFUL. You'd witnessed something you shouldn't have, and you had a looming feeling that the Pokéball kid knew that you'd been there.

'Great, now him AND Kamakiri are giving me the death glare...' you thought wearily, 'Maybe I should've taken all of his headbands, at least Kamakiri is predictable. I hate the silent but deadly types.'

You pondered over what to do as Midnight was explaining the details of the third event. Though only partially listening, you understood the gist of it.

A tournament where you got to duke it out with other students and show off your skill and potential to the world.

32 people.
Five rounds.
16 matches for the first.
8 for the second.
4 for the third.
2 for the fourth.
And one final showdown during the fifth to decide the victor. As expected, the matchups were shuffled evenly between both Class A and B students.

As for the matchups-

"Umm, excuse me!"

You glanced over your shoulder and found one of the 1-A kids, some boy with a tail. You tried not to stare, such unusual traits were normal in the world you lived in, but damn you couldn't help yourself...

'He was on the team with that Shinso kid, right?'

The boy's gaze was downcast despite his hand being held high, "I'd actually like to step out of the competition."

Say whaaaaat?

As expected, the questions and protests came from his class. You were surprised too, this last event was the best opportunity a young aspiring hero could get to land a nice internship offer.

"To be honest, I don't remember a thing from the Calvary Battle for some strange reason. Probably cause of that strange kid's quirk." you couldn't help but look at Shinso and he pointedly looked away, "This is my chance, sure, and throwing it away is a bad decision, but... everyone worked hard to get where they are using their full power, while I'm here not even knowing how or why. I don't think I can continue with that being the case."

Hm. Respectable.
'I don't get what people are saying about 1-A being stuck up and stuff, they seem fine to me. With the exception of that Todoroki guy and the hedgehog...'

𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 || 𝗕𝗡𝗛𝗔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें