Lake Hylia and Zora's Domain

As Kirby and Link ventured forth across the land of Hyrule, Kirby could still find himself amazed by his surroundings just a young child he watched a small flock of birds realising that Link was way ahead of him.

Kirby ran up to Link as he continued walking forward slowing down for his friend to catch up. Kirby was confused about where Link was going until Link pointed his sword at a waterfall. Kirby tilted his head confused as to what they were planning to do at a waterfall.

As Link led Kirby to the waterfall, Kirby released what was going on, the water that ran from the waterfall looked like it was half frozen with bits of ice forming. Kirby raised one of his red feet and slowly but surely was about to dip it into the water.

Kirby flinched immediately, not only was the water cold, but it also had some electric properties causing a tingling sensation to go up his body. After sitting down for a while he got back up. Link could tell that something had happened to Kirby and the two continued.

Link slowly walked closer to the waterfall. Kirby ran to where Link now was, as he was facing the face of the waterfall he saw an entrance but he needed to get closer which Link did. Kirby followed and the two could definitively tell there was a civilisation inside the waterfall.

Link was the first to jump in and felt a freezing and tingling sensation as he entered a blueish cave. Kirby followed behind but let out a quick shriek from the freezing cold. Kirby looked around and immediately saw a Zora, and it looked a lot like Link.

But it was not like how Link was, the Zora that Kirby saw looked like a fish with scales and gills just like one. The Zora also had very light blue skin, although there were some that had different colours and different kinds of scales.

Kirby waved hello to the Zora who waved back. Link continued moving forward as Kirby ran up to catch up to him. Link soon stopped standing in front of what looked like in Kirby's eyes the king of the Zora.

The king looked a lot like the Zora but had a robe and a crown and looked larger compared to the other Zora, the king also held a staff and looked at Link almost as if he recognised him. 

"Welcome, young traveller. I assume you have come to help us?" the king asked Link. Link nodded. The king turned his attention to Kirby who in his eyes looked like a pink ball with red feet. Kirby looked back almost as if in response to the Zora King looking back at him.

"Who might that be, is that your friend?" the Zora King asked Link referring to Kirby, Link looked at Kirby. Kirby jumped into the air and raised his hands enthusiastic to help. "I see that your friend is willing to help." the Zora King remarked clearing his throat about to state the mission for the two.

"Your mission, if you choose to accept is to clear out our lake of the pollutants that have destroyed it." the Zora King stated "Our water has been noticeably cold with chunks of ice appearing, and we also have felt electrical surges from the water and we have decided to stay out."

Upon hearing the mission, Link nodded his head while Kirby patted his stomach and a little star came out. "Thank you! Your service shall be remembered." the Zora King told them as the two advanced forward deeper into Zora's Domain.

Zora's Domain was large and expansive, it was covered in something shiny and light blue crystal-like structure as the two walked on the edge of a cliff facing down towards the water. Link shimmied along the side of the wall to not fall down into the freezing and electrified water below.

After some more moving through various elevations, Kirby and Link found themselves facing a large river, Link jumped in experiencing a freezing feeling flow through his body. Link swam as quickly as possible while Kirby jumped in with him feeling cold as well.