Chapter 23

After her plane lands at Barcelona airport and she gets through security and collects her luggage, Arribella is immediately greeted by an excited Lando. The boy runs over and wraps his arms around her as he lifts her off the ground. "Don't let me go. week without you again." he say, spinning her round. "Lan, we've done longer." Arri laughs as she is placed back on the ground. "I know but we weren't you know, together then." Lando says in a hushed tone as he looks around to make sure no-one heard him. "You'll have to get use to living it." Arribella laughs.

As she reaches for her suitcase, Lando places his hand on it before she could. "No, I'm taking this and we are going straight to the hotel so we can cuddle." Lando says. "Alright, lead the way then but remember, on the down low." Arribella grins as she walks off leaving Lando to catch up. "Okay. So the plan is to order room service, watch netflix and cuddle. I also want to know what exactly you did in Madrid." Lando smiles as the pair walk out the airport and get to his car. "You can find out at the hotel." Arribella smiles.

Lando puts the girs case into the boot as she gets into the front passenger seat. He reaches and grabs her hand, taking it in his as they head to the hotel. "So, how many race are you coming to?" Lando asks, gently rubbing his thumb over the girl's hand. "All until after summer break. Then I've planned the American tour off so I can come to Austin, Mexico, Brazil, Vegas and Abu Dhabi with you." Arribella smiles. "Great. I'll be soaking all the cuddles I can between then and your next fashion show." Lando grins like a child at the girl causing her to laugh at him.

The couple talk some more as they arrive back at the hotel. "I'll get my luggage so it doesn't look suspicious as it will if you get it out." Arribella laughs, stepping out and going to get her case. "Come on, it's not that suspicious. It's called being a gentleman." Lando says. "It's called independence and bring a grown up woman, Lando." Arribella comments as she shuts the boot and Lando hands the key to the valet assistant as the pair head up to his room.

"Okay. Get your pajamas, go into the bathroom and change. I'll order room service and then we can hug." Lando says, excitedly hushing her into the bathroom. "Okay. Chill. I'll be as quick as I can." Arri smiles, sticking her head out the bathroom before shutting the door. While she changes and removes the light makeup she put on, Lando orders room service for the pair before he jumps onto the bed. Arribella walks out the bathroom and places her clothes on the other chair in the corner. "Come here." Lando says, opening his arms.

The girl smiles as she sits on the bed and wraps hers around his waist as his wrap around her shoulders. "Can we just stay like this?" Lando mutters. "We can do this all night. I'm not going anywhere." Arribella says as she plays with his curls. "Good. I just want you here, in my arms, where you belong." Lando says, lifting his head and looking at her as she looks at him, her eyes meeting his. The boy places his lips on hers, the girls hands moving from her hands to his cheeks as they slowly move insync with each other. "This is great." Lando smiles. "It truly is. When food is here, I'll tell you about Madrid." Arribella smiles as she goes back to playing with his hair. "I like that deal." Lando grins, his hands on her waist before snaking around her waist.

The british fashion brand owner continues to play with the drivers curls just as food arrives. "I'll get it." Lando says, lifting Arri off him and placing her on the bed. "Hey, I wasn't done!" Arribella complains. "Foods here and I don't want it to go cold. So eat then you can tell me about Madrid then go back to playing with my hair." Lando says as he brings the trolly of hot food inside. As the couple enjoy their food, Arri tells Lando about the Madrid fashion show and what it was like to headline to big event.

The minute they finished the food, the trolly went back outside to wait to be collected. Arri was already laid in the bed, under the duvet finding something they both can watch. Lando smiles as he jumps onto the bed, under the duvet and ontop of her. She turns the TV off and places the remote on the nightstand as she hugs Lando back and plays with his curls. "I love your curls, you know." Arri says, her free hand resting on his back. Lando hums as he has his eyes shut and smiles as the girl plays with his hair. "Are you tired there?" Arribella asks, looking at him once hearing the hum. "A bit. But I want to fall asleep with you ontop of me and in my arms. I don't want to fall asleep with me ontop of you in your arms." Lando mutters as he rolls over, taking Arri with him. She smiles as she lays ontop of him.

"That's better." Lando grins, his arms around the girls waist. "Okay. This is better. You were right." Arribella laughs, melting into the hug and comfortably resting her head on Lando's chest, her ear finding his heartbeat and hers syncing to his. She feels Lando place a gently kiss on her head and smiles. "Don't go anywhere. I love you so much Arri. I always have." Lando mutters. "I won't and I never will. I love you too Lan." Arribella whispers as she falls asleep to the sound of Lando's heartbeat, hers beating insync with his.