Chapter 7

As the week of the Saudi Arabia Grand Prix arrived, a few of the wags including Arribella headed to Ibiza for a few days holiday to escape the boys. It was safe to say that all the drivers were jealous that the girls were having a holiday without them. "Winter sun, here we are baby!" Kika smiles, stepping off the plane. "We're definitely going to ger drunk while we're here." Arribella laughs, following the Portuguese girl. "Right. Lets get to the villa then make the boys jealous." Lilly smiles.

The ride to the villa was full of laughter as the girls were driven to their villa. "Time to make all the boys jealous." Carmen laughs, walking inside. Finding their room, all 4 place their suitcases down on the beds and begin to unpack their clothes and bathing suits. "Arri, hurry! I want to go in the pool!" Kika shouts. "I am decent. I'm just trying to find my bathing suit, towel and other things for the pool side." Arribella calls as her door opens. "Want some help?" Kika asks. "Please Kiki." the girl turns to her.

Together, the pair look for Arri's still for by the pool. "Okay. I'll be by the pool. Hurry your ass up." Kika smiles before leaving. The british girl can't help but laugh before going into her bathroom to change into her swim wear. Walking out of her room to the pool, cocktails were already out. "Finally. Come on, have a drink." Carmen smiles, handing one to the young girl. "Thank you. Here's to time away from the chaos." Arribella declares as the other three agree.

After sending a photo to the lads, all four fell into light conversation. Lily and Carmen both fell into conversation as did Kika and Arribella. "I'm happy you came with us, Bell." the Portuguese girl smiled. "Me too, Kiki. We need more holiday's like this. Including where it's just us two." Arribella smiles. Since the two became close friends, Arribella and Kika gave nicknames for each other. Arri called Kika 'Kiki' and Kika called Arribella 'Bell'. "Yeah. The fashion show looked brilliant. Are you excited for the next one?" Kika asks. "Obviously. Who isn't?" Arri laughs before taking a mouthful of her cocktail.

"Arri, tell us. When is the gucci collaboration being released?" Carmen asks, turning to the young fashion brand owner. "A few weeks. And since this collaboration is done, another has already been proposed and accepted. But, it's going to be a surprise." Arribella chuckles. "Oh come on. Why can't we know about the next collaboration?" Lily complains. "Because I want it to be a surprise and shock everyone." the british girl giggles.

"I have an idea. To celebrate being away from the boys, lets go out tonight." Kika suggests. "Yes! I need to go to a nightclub." Arribella says as Carmen and Lily agree. "Great. We'll have some tea then we'll get ready. Arri, make yourself look hot. You need a holiday romance and atleast holiday sex once." Kila say as Arribella side eyes her. "What? You want me to bring back a hot guy who I'll never see again just for you all drool over despite youse have boyfriends." Arribella glares.

"Girl, you need to get laid. We all know your still a virgin so you need sex atleast once while we're here to lose it and not wait until marriage when you might regret not losing it earlier." Lily says. "You three are unbearable." Arri groans, running her hands through her hair. "Arri, we're all bored of you focusing on your work. We want you to have fun and be happy and have some freedom." Carmen says. "I guess I can. But, your all to blame if I regret it the next morning." Arribella warns them. "We take full responsibility. We, most importantly me, want to see you happy and having fun and talking about how great the guy you slept with is in bed." Kila smirks as Arribella playfully slaps her.

The evening quickly came and the four girls got ready for a night out. "Nope. Come with me." Kika says, taking ahold of Arribella's hand and drags the brit to her bedroom after seeing what Arri decided to wear. "No chance in hell are you wearing jeans. I'm sure you have some cute dresses in here somewhere." Kika says, going through Arribella's wardrobe. "What's wrong with jeans and a t-shirt?" Arri asks. "Uh, everything when you're wanting a holiday romance. Ah, perfect." the Portuguese girl smiles, pulling out a cute little black dress. "Put this on and I'm not taking no for an answer." Kika says, tossing the dress at the young girl.