After taking your permission he went out from your cabin and here you again lean back to your chair with closed eyes but then your phone rings indicating Someone messaged you... You Unlock your phone and read the message carefully and a long smirk plastered on your face... You messaged something and put your phone back.

Time skip ••••

It was evening time ( 7 : 30 ) and you was coming back from 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 but then you saw that Taehyung was arguing with someone infront of a house....

Yn : What is happening here ? Why 𝗠𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆  is arguing with that person....

An : 𝗠𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆 ??

Yn : I mean taehyung....

An : love is in air....

Yn : * rolls her eyes *

You stopped your car and come outside and went to them and asked to taehyung....

Yn : what is happening here ??

Taehyung was about to speak but then that man said....

That man : Who are you and why are you not minding your own business....

Yn : Excuse me I didn't asked you... I think you are putting your nose in my business....

That man : O hello... You don't know me ok .....

Yn : * smirk * I think you don't know me....

That man : Why ??? Are you any  k-pop idol or something...

Then you Remove your glasses and Mask.... Taehyung got shocked seeing you and that man was like his soul left his body....

That man : Ma'am you.... I'm really sorry mam... I didn't knew it was you... I am really sorry mam....

Yn : * smirk *

Taehyung : Boss...you... * shocked *

Yn : What is happening here ???

Taehyung : Actually ma'am this man is this house owner ( pointing towards the house where they are standing ) and this house rent is having high price/rent and when I asked him to discount a little bit then he started arguing with me.... * Innocently *

( An : My broken English .... Hope you understand what I want to say 😭😭🙂😂 )

You looked at that house owner and he was hanging his head low...

Yn : ( to taehyung ) Come with me with your luggage....

He innocently yet confusingly followed you with his luggage and you and Taehyung reach to your car and he said....

Taehyung : Mam... what happened ???

Yn : You are going to live with me....

Taehyung : What ???

He stopped at his track and you sit inside your car....

Taehyung : But ma'am....

Yn : Don't worry... I live alone so you can stay there and also my house is big....

Taehyung : 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 * mumbled to himself but you didn't hear *

Yn : What ???

Taehyung : Nothing ma'am but are you sure you don't have any problem...

Yn : you are coming or I fired you from your job ???

( An : Now she is blackmailing him )

Taehyung : No mam....

Yn : you are not coming ???

Taehyung : yes ma'am.... I mean no mam.... Arghhh.... I mean I am coming with you....

You chuckled and you both went to your house....

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 POV...

🄼🄸🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽  🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳
* 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌 *

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ignore my grammar mistakes cuz English is not my first language...

Comment down your thoughts about this story and also vote if you like it

If you don't like my work u can leave...

Please don't leave hate comments

This is just a pure imagination of A/n ( me ) .

One more thing 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Love you all....Bye.... 🖤