💫 Chapter-71💫

Start from the beginning

He said getting everyone's attention. They all looked at him and waited for him to speak.

Yoongi- You girl, whatever you name is, you said Hoseok harrassed you. Did he touched you too?

Girl- Ofcourse. He did. I can't forget the feeling of his filthy hands.

Yoongi- Shut up and answer what is asked. Another question, where did he touched you?

He said. The girl looked at her mother who immediately said

Girls' mother- What kind of question is this Mr.?

Yoongi- Calm down Ma'am. I am just asking like did he touched you on your neck, or hands or-

Girl- Neck and hands!!! He touched their too!!

She shouted fastly making Yoongi stop in his tracks. Yoongi nodded his head and then turned towards the principal and said

Yoongi- So here is what we going to do. We will Call some students of different classes and tell them to touch this girl's neck. We will blindfold her so she won't be able to see who it is. In those students one will be my younger brother.
As she already told us all, she can't forget his touch, so it's obvious when my brother will identify her.
If she did, I will agree that Hoseok harrassed her and I myself will give Punishment to him. But if she fails...

He turned towards the girls and said

Yoongi- Then be ready to face the worst.

Mr. Lee- It's a good idea Suga

Mr. Lee said agreeing. Yoongi turned to him and said

Yoongi- Mr. Lee, how many times I have to told you, don't call me Suga. I am not a sweet.

He said but Mr. Lee just chuckled along with Jin and Hoseok.

After that Mr. Lee and Professor Kim did what Yoongi told and went to find different students. Yoongi went near the girl and stood infront of her.

Yoongi- Come. You have to sit on the head seat.

He said. The girl went and sat where Yoongi told him. Yoongi looked at her father and said

Yoongi- Sir, please come and blindfold your daughter with your own hands. Who know, if I touched her and she says I harrassed her too. It will be better if you do it.

He said. The girl's father came and did what Yoongi said. Soon Mr. Lee and Professor Kim was back with some students. Yoongi went near them and explained them what to do. They are nodded their head Understanding.

Yoongi motioned everyone to sit on their places. And once all were seated, he signalled one student to start.

She was a girl. She went near her and held her hands and started rubbing her hands just like Yoongi told her. Then she placed her hand on the girls neck. Just then Yoongi said

Yoongi- Is this the touch?

Girl- No... it's soft. This is not Kim Hoseok.

Yoongi nodded and motioned the girl to go. Next he called a boy and told him to do the same. He again asked the same question. This time the girl replied

Girl- I can feel that these are the hands of a boy, but this is not Kim Hoseok's hands.

Yoongi- Ok... next

Like this, it continued. 3-4 more students did the same and every time th girl denied saying it was Hoseok. This time Yoongi motioned Hoseok to go.

Hoseok stood up and went near her. He held her hands in his own and started to rub them slowly.