-25-

Liana's POV:

A few nights after my play, I was having a horrible nightmare. One that brought tears to my eyes, and it made my breathe increase rapidly, like I was running very fast from something scary in the woods.

I felt a gentle shake, "Hey. Hey, honey. Hey. Hey. Hey." It woke me up, and I realized that it is only Fiona, "Hey. It's okay, sweetie. Did you have a bad dream?"

I nod my head, "Yeah" She smiles, "Yeah? You're okay. You're safe and sound in your bed. You're good. Good night, honey." I got settled back into my bed, hoping for some better sleep, and I say, "Goodnight, mama."

Fiona's POV:

I was amazed when I heard Liana call me "mama" Even if it was just in her sleep, it still meant a lot to me. "What? What did you say, Liana? Did you say something, Lia?" No matter what, I couldn't wake her back up for the answer- but I knew what I heard from her, I just got my first "Mama" from Liana.

Liana's POV:

That next morning came as quickly as the night had ended. I walked into the kitchen for breakfast like everyone else. I decide to bring up what I would like to have talked about, "So, there's something I'd like to do, and I was hoping I could get your help setting it up."

Fiona, "Sure" Lip, "What are we setting up?" I say, "So, I was talking to Scarlett and Collins, and uh...my mom got out a few months ago. I haven't seen her. I was hoping that I could see her."

Fiona had no problem with it, "Yeah, sure. Of course." I smile, "Cool. Thanks. I'll just finish getting ready and I'll wait outside." I did just that as I waited to be driven to school for the day.