#3 - ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ

(OneShot)

✮ ✩ ✮

"Awh man! I love that story so much!" Chris laughs leaning on Elias. "Wow hearing these childhood stories really tell me a lot about you guys." Dasha leaned back on the couch and smiles with her teeth.

Matt looked over at Gabriel and Nick who was laughing and pushing each other. "Why don't you guys tell the story of that one time we went to the park?" He leaned over and tapped Nicks knee.

He looked at Matt and pushed Gabriel off him. "What story?" Nick slightly smirked, but still confused. "What! How could you forget?!" Gabriel pushed Nick slightly offended.

"Well if you remember Gabriel, why don't you tell us? The only people telling childhood stories of you are Matt and Chris!" Eliza chimed in as she walked back into the living room, sitting on the couch next to Chris.

Nick looked at Gabriel. "I kind of wanna know now!" He leaned against him. "Well.. me and Nick weren't really kind to each other." He started.

_Flash Back_

Matt, Chris, and Nick were getting ready to go the park. It was autumn weather so they wore light jackets. The leaves were already falling, changing, and getting crunchy.

Nick was excited to jump in the leaves already. But sadly, that excitement was ruined when he found out Matt invited his best friend. Gabriel.

They haven't talked since that one sleepover they had. They avoided each other, and every time Matt had him over Nick would go to a friends house or lock himself in his room all day.

He was forced to talk to Gabriel this time. Neither of them want Matt or Chris to find out what happened that night.

"Ma he's here!" Matt called out as he grabbed the door handle and whipped open the door. "Hi Matt!" Gabriel pulled him into a hug.

Chris came up behind Matt and waited his turn for a hug. "Hi Gabriel!" Matt shouted with excitement as he let go.

Gabriel gave Chris a hug then sat on a stool. "So, what park we going to? Is it the one with the play ground or the one with all grass and trees?" He asked as he zipped down his coat.

"Guys mom said we're leaving in like 2 minutes." Nick walked into the kitchen as he zipped up his jacket. "What- why is he here?!" He backed up as he looked up.

The 2 boys looked at Gabriel then Nick. "Why do you hate him so much?" Matt scrunched his eyebrows, staring Nick up and down.

Nick ignored the question. Instead he walked out the house. "Ok! Let's go boys!" Mary-Lou walked into the kitchen, lightly pushing the boys to out the door.

Once they got to the park, the 3 boys ran around chasing each other. Mary-Lou and Nick sat on a bench and watched them play. "Their like little dogs chasing after each other." She says leaning in closer so Nick can hear her.

Nick giggled a bit. "If Gabe was a dog, he would be a pug. Cause pugs are weird." He laughed as he shrugged.

"Awh don't say that! You and Gabriel would be best friends if you tried to be nice." Mary-Lou tapped Nicks nose and smiled. "I don't wanna try ma! He's rude!" He pointed at Gabriel and put a stank face on as he looked at him running around.

Mary-Lou rolled her eyes. "Look, Chris and Matt Are coming over to sit down. Take that chance to play with him!" She pointed at the 2 boys coming over.

"Ma- what?!" Nick backed away from his mother. "Go Go Go!" She exclaimed as she pushed Nick off the bench.

Matt and Chris walked by him and sat down. Nick sighed and walked towards Gabriel. "Hi Gabe." He said under his breath. "Can I help You?" Gabriel stood up and threw leaves. He didn't look Nick in his eyes.

"I was forced to come here so." Nick shrugged and picked up a random leaf. As he was about to say something again, he got interrupted by a pile of leaves being thrown on him.

"What the hell!" Nick shouted. "Idiot!" Gabriel shouted as he ran away. Nick chased after him.

He got close enough to tackle him to the ground. "Ow! Get off me!" Gabriel shouted. "Your the idiot." Nick caught his breath and got off Gabriel.

They laid down in the leaves, Nick looked at Gabriel. "Sorry." He mumbled. Gabriel turned on his side and got closer to Nick.

"It's ok." He whispered. They both sat up and admired the trees together. Gabriel leaned his head on Nicks shoulder. "Maybe your not that bad." Nick smirked.

_ PRESENT_

"Oh wow!" Zoey's jaw slightly dropped. "AWHH!!" Jewels leaned against Zoey and smiled big. "You sure you didn't like him?" Isaiah laughed as he looked at Nick.

He shrugged. "I don't know. But he it was a good memory." Nick knocked Gabriel's knee with his. Gabriel hugged Nick.

"Did you know that's why Gabriel loves Autumn?" Matt whispered to Zoey.

✮ ✩ ✮