'𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒯𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'

✮ ✩ ✮

Everyone has gone to sleep expect for Gabriel and Nick. They stayed up talking to each other and sitting in comfortable silence.

Nick got up to use the bathroom while Gabriel stayed on Nicks bed. While he was in the bathroom though, Gabriel got a called from Isaiah.

"Hey Isaiah! What's up?" Gabriel sat up excitedly. Isaiah and Gabriel spoke for a while. During all this, Nick was on his phone loosing track of time.

Gabriel got up and walked around Nicks room while on the phone. "Wonder what Isaiah is saying.." Nick says to himself.

"Oh yea totally! I definitely cheated once. Nah I think like twice." Gabriel says casually. This makes Nick stop everything that he is doing.

What. He thought. What the fuck was he talking about? Did he cheat on Nick? He immediately washed his hands and walked out of the bathroom. "Hey Gabe.." Nick said quietly.

"I'll call you tomorrow, night!" Gabriel ended the call and hopped on the bed. He held his arms open, waiting for Nick to hug him. "I'm actually hot.. Im gonna get some water." Nick walked towards his door and opened it.

Gabriel slowly dropped his arms. "Can I come?" He smiled as Nick turned around. "No it's ok! You get comfy!" Nick smiled back at him, though.. I don't think it was real.

He walked down stairs and saw his brother, Matt. "Why are you up?" Nick raised his eyebrow and he reached the ground. "I could ask you the same Nicolas." Matt smirked while staring at his phone, leaning against the counter.

"This might be weird but Gabriel might be cheating on me." Nick sighed. "Woah! Where's that coming from?!" Matt shot his head up, laughing nervously. "He was on call with Isaiah and casually said something about him cheating twice!" He threw up his hand,  screaming quietly.

Matt scrunched his eyebrows. "What the fuck? There's no way. He knows if he breaks my brothers heart, I'm breaking his neck." He snapped, standing up.

Nick walked closer to Matt and rubbed his shoulder. "Let's not break anyone's neck right now Matt.." He side-eyes him a bit.

Gabriel walked down the stairs quietly and walked into the kitchen. Matt stared at him, while Nick slightly jumped. "Oh uh.. hi!" Nick nervously smiled. "Hi." Gabriel looked as if he had no emotions.

Matt didn't take his eye off of Gabriel though. He looked as if he was staring into his soul, or trying to laser a hole into him. "Can we talk?" Gabriel stepped back, motioning Nick to follow him.

Nick looked at Matt, who was now staring at Nick. He looked back at Gabriel and walked towards him. "Sure." The 2 boys walked up stairs.

"Should I trust him? I don't know. Will I break his neck anyways? Yes." Matt smiled to himself as he walked away.

Gabriel closed the door behind him as Nick walked in. "What do you need to talk about?" Nick said nervously. "I didn't cheat on you." Gabriel sniffed.

Nick looked at him softly. "What?" He whispered. "I would never cheat on you Nick." A tear slowly went down Gabriel's face as he walked towards Nick.

"Your to Important to Me it Hurts."

Gabriel sniffed. "Do you hate me Nick?" He asked. "Never Gabriel." Nick hugged him, grabbing onto his shirt. Gabriel didn't say a word after. The only thing that came out of his mouth was 'hm.'