ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ

Note: this has 2166 words. So it's long 💀🙏

✮ ✩ ✮

GABRIELS POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. "Ugh, what the hell?" I hate waking up so early.

But it's better to wake up to an alarm then someone yelling my name.

I shut my alarm off and rub my eyes. I looked down noticing Nicks arms wrapped around me and his face buried in my chest.

I turned red. "Uhm.. Nick?" I quietly say kind of hoping he doesn't wake up.

I hear him groan then look up.

"What?" I look down at him feeling bad I woke him up.

How come I'm now realizing how cute Nick is?! I'm loosing my mind.

"Do you want to get up?" I didn't want to get up, but I'll do it if he wants to.

I touch his soft hair, it was really soft. Softer then when he was younger. Wait.. why am I even thinking about that!?

"No. I want to sleep." He buries his face into my chest again. I'm glad he doesn't want to get up. I wanted to spend a little bit more time like this.

I sigh, "ok. You don't have to get up Nick." I smirked. But now that I think about it, I have to pee.

I didn't want to tell him, that would be weird.
So I just quietly started to move.

"What are you doing?" Nick looks up.

"Going to the bathroom?" I look at him confused. But fuck, look at his hair. It looks so messy. I just want to play with it.

I need to calm down. I shouldn't have thought of that.

Nick let go of me though, kind of upset he did. But I went to the bathroom and scrolled on tiktok for a while.

"I should get out- Nick probably wants to use the bathroom too." I wash my hands and leave the bathroom.

I looked at my bed noticing Nick wasn't there. I looked at his bed and saw that he was sitting on his bed, on his phone.

"Nick?" I called his name confused. Why could he be sitting on his bed.

3RD PERSON
Nick realized what he did was wrong. He HATED Gabriel. And was happy when he stopped seeing him after a while.

But what just happened had really switched his mind set. But he decided to just sit on his bed and forget what happened.

"Yes Gabriel?" Nick responded looking up from his phone noticing how quick Gabriel walked over to him.

"Weren't you just.. in the bathroom?!" Nick was confused on how fast Gabriel came over to him.

Gabriel sat on Nicks bed looking at him with upset eyes. Trying to get Nick to notice he was upset.

Nick looked confused. "What?" Nick tried to get him to speak.

Instead of responding, Gabriel grabbed Nick by his waist and pulled him in. "What are you doing?! Let go!" Nick yelled trying to get him off.

Gabriel shoved his face in Nicks chest. "Why do you keep calling me by my full name?" Gabriel finally spits out.

"What?" Nick was so confused. Why did he even care about that.

Gabriel lifts up his head and pulls his arms back. "You know what I'm talking about Nicolas." Nick is scared by the tone of Gabriel's voice.