ʟᴀsᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʙɪɴ

✮ ✩ ✮

Nick fixed his hair as he scrunched his eyebrow, staring into the lake. The sun reflected off it. It was beautiful. Taking in this moment with his friends might have been the most amazing thing he has ever done.

"I don't mean to ruin the moment, but can we pack to leave now? I'm getting tired of sitting here." Matt turned his head and squinted his eyes. Zoe jokingly scoffed. "Seriously Matt? Your such a loser." Chris shook his head as he rolled his eyes.

Matt shrugged. "I don't know about ya'll but I'd rather sleep in a bed that I bought in the house I bought." He huffed as he stood up, starting to walk away. Chris kissed Elizabeth's cheek before standing up, sped walking to Matt. "Might as well get up too." Dasha sighed.

Nick and Isaiah looked at each other and slightly groaned. "Fineeee.." Isaiah whined. He stood up and helped Nick up.

Everyone got up and made their ways to their own cabins.

Nick opened the door and held it open for Gabriel to walk in. "So.. you wanna come back to my house when we leave?" He hugged Gabriel from behind.

Gabriel looked over his shoulder and looked at Nick. "Sure.." He hesitated, but he couldn't spend one day without Nick. "Great! I'll text Matt when we finish packing." Nick un-wrapped his arms from Gabriel's waist and grabbed his bag.

Once everyone finished packing, they decided to go swimming, since that's what they wanted to do after the arcade. They changed into their swim suits and went to the lake.

"WHOSE READY TO SWIM?!" Isaiah shouted, walking backwards. Nick ran up and shouted back. "ME MOTHERFUCKER!" And he jumped in the lake, pulling Isaiah with him.

Chris started laughing, he fell to ground and continued to laugh. "I wasn't ready to get wet yet!" Jewels complained. Isaiah swam towards her and splashed her more. "Stop being a baby Jewels!" He smirked.

As Chris stopped laughing, he saw someone do a back flip into the water. "WOAH! I want to do a fucking back flip!" He immediately sat up and tried to do a backflip, but failed. "AA— fuck." He climbed back up and sat on the grass.

"That was pretty cool. Give it another try." Elias pat Chris' back and smiled. "Alright.. I'll try." He crawled to the edge of the grass and stood up. Chris attempted to do another back flip, but failed again. "FUCK. I hate THIS! I quit." He rose up from the water and coughed.

Elizabeth laughed. "Hate Is Only The Beginning!" She shrugged as she called out. "Give it another go!" Dasha pulled him out of the water and smiled.

Isaiah and Nick had no idea what was going on, they were to busy trying to drown each other in the water.

Chris shook his head. "Im gonna fail again!" He raised his hands. "Don't Always Rush to get things on point! Of course you won't be able to do a backflip on the 1st or 2nd try!" Dasha shrugged.

He huffed as he stood up. Chris mentally prepared himself to fail again, but he actually surprisingly did it this time. It was a little crooked, but he did it.

"I DID IT!!" He shouted as he rose from the water. "Yay!!" Elizabeth cheered, clasping her hands together. Her and Dasha decided to go in the pool so they came in at the same time.