ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ-ᴜᴘ

Don't come at me for the name, I didn't know what else to put 😥

✮ ✩ ✮

"My Brothers Never Leave Me."

Then he walked away. Leaving the group.

Chris didnt know why he walked away. He just walked away. He didn't know if he wanted to hide from his brothers, or talk to them. But where would they be?

"I understand you Matt, trust me. But you still need to apologize to Chris. Who knows what he's thinking right now." Nick and Matt have talked out their problems about Chris together.

They know it's wrong to talk about their brother but in this moment, it's okay.
(I think..)

"Thanks for talking with me Nick. It's great to have someone understand me for once. And I know I need to apologize to Chris, but I don't know where he is? For all I know he probably got an Uber and drove off somewhere." Matt shrugged.

As soon as he said that, there was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Nick called out, standing up. "Can you just open it? Please." The person from other side of the door sounded like a mix of Isaiah's voice and Chris' voice.

Nick looked at Matt. He shrugged. "Just open it." Matt said, pointing at the door. Nick sighed and walked to the door, swinging it open.

"Chris? Tf are you doing here?" Nicks eye widen, raising his eyebrows.

Chris looked behind Nick, then stared back into his eyes. "I came to apologize. To Matt.." He shrugged.

"Matt. Are you up to talk to Chris? Or do you need a few more minutes." Nick turned his head and looked at Matt with a comfort smile.

Matt smiled back. "Yea. I can talk to Chris." He stood up and walked towards the door. Nick stepped out the way and let Matt stand in the door way.

"I'm sorry Matt. I really am. I didn't mean to hurt Zoey. I know your mad and stuff like that, but I'm seriously sorry for the shit I've done and—" He was cut off by Matt hugging him.

He didn't know how to respond. One minute he was trying to apologize then the next minute he's in Matts arms. He didn't complain though, he loved getting hugs from his brothers. But does this mean Matt forgives Chris?

Chris wrapped his arms around Matt. "I forgive you Chris, it's ok." The 2 boys smiled as they broke the hug.

"Also.. I'm sorry for what I said. I'm glad to have you and Nick as my brothers. I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't have you with me. I would have been struggling more without you guys." Matt scratched his neck as he stared at Chris' eyes.

"Its okay Matt. I know you didn't mean it. I'm glad to have you and Nick as my brothers too." Chris smiled widely at Matt.

"This is very adorable and all, but did you leave the group by themselves?" Nick crossed his arms.

Chris looked at Nick and laughed a bit. "Uh— yep." He popped the 'p' and looked at Matt, now smiling with his teeth.

"I'm pretty sure they can wait a few more minutes. How about we spend some together? Just us 3." Matt crossed his arms and looked back and forth at Nick then Chris. "Sure. I don't mind." Nick shrugged.

Chris wrapped his arm around Matt. "Brother bonding!!" He cheered. Matt and Nick laughed as their brother kept cheering.

✮ ✩ ✮

The gang went to chill at Isaiah's and Elias' cabin. While the triplets chilled at Chris' and Matt's cabin.

"Should we head back to the gang? Their at Isaiah's cabin." Matt said, laying down on his bed as his brothers talked. "I actually forgot we were here with them." Chris laughed, pulling his head down.

Nick shrugged. "I guess, but it's kind of fun just hanging with you guys! We've been hanging with the gang for so long, I forgot what's it like hanging out with just my brothers." He smiled.

"Alright! Let's go." Matt sat up and pulled up Chris since he was still laughing. "It's not that funny Chris.." Nick groaned, rolling his eyes.

"It's not that FuNnYyy ChIrrSs!!" Chris mocked Nick, making a monster type voice. Matt chuckled as he opened the door, following behind his brothers as they walk out first.

Chris looked behind him, grabbing Matt and wrapping his arm around him. "Us brothers got to stick together. Come here Nick!" Chris cheered loudly as he wrapped his other arm around Nick.

Nick and Matt looked at each other, they smiled proudly.

"I Love You Guys." Nick wrapped his arm behind Chris' back and so did Matt.

✮ ✩ ✮

A/N
I think I did good .. ☺️