ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ

✮ ✩ ✮

Today is Thursday and the gang leaves tomorrow. How can they make their last days fun? Well, let's find out.

"Nick! Gabriel! Get your ass up now!" Chris shouted, banging on their cabin door.

Gabriel slowly woke up groaning. "Shut the fuck up." He slightly shouted. His voice sounding raspy. Nick was fast asleep on his bed, so Gabriel had to give in and open the door.

He opened the door and rubbed his eyes. "Why the fuck are you banging on the fucking door Christopher." Gabriel yawned. "Cause I can. And because it's 1 pm in the afternoon and we're not wasting any time laying around!" Chris crossed his arms and smiled as if he didn't just bang on the door 2 minutes ago.

"Fine. Just give us time to change." He sighed. He shut the door before Chris could respond.

He walked over to Nick and kissed his cheek. "Nick come on, get up." Gabriel rubbed Nicks back, trying to wake him up slowly. "Whyyy.." Nick whined.

"Cause Chris wants to do something, plus it's 1 pm." Gabriel climbed into bed with Nick and laid next to him. "He can wait, I need my sleep." Nick rested his head on Gabriel's chest and closed his eyes.

Gabriel sighed in annoyance. "Nick come on. I kind of wanna go!" He placed his hand in Nicks hair and played with it. "Fine." Nick groaned and rolled his eyes as he sat up.

Once they got up, they showered and got dressed, then they left their cabin and went to meet up with the gang.

"Is it just me or is Matt yelling at Chris?" Gabriel said chuckling. Nick squinted his eyes and sucked his teeth. "Kid is always yelling at him. It's probably about something stupid."

They walked up to the gang and realized it wasn't something just stupid. Matt actually looked seriously upset. But what about?

"That shit isn't funny! What if she got seriously hurt?! I'm actually fucking tired of your shit Chris!" Matt shouted. Throwing up his hands. "It's not that serious! I said was sorry and that I was gonna buy her something! You need to chill Matt." Chris shouted back. Pushing Matt out of his face.

Matt clenched his fists. "Wish we were never brothers." And he walked away.
(getting a lil deep matthew😔)

Chris did nothing but stand there. He just stood there, not doing anything.

"Chris you alright?" Dasha asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. He responded with a 'mhm' but from the look on his face, Nick knew he wasn't okay.

Nick sighed. "What happened? What did you do Chris." He scrunched his eyebrows. "I was play fighting with Zoey and I went a little to far. I pushed her against one of the cars and she hurt her arm." He sighed. Chris felt bad, but Matt didn't need to go that far.

"This is why I don't play fight with you a lot. You just play way to rough! You over-do things and I'm sick of it as well. Your the person that needs to chill." Nick scoffed, walking away.

Chris clenched his fist. He wanted to punch Nick in the face, but that was his brother. He never wants to hurt his brother's physical or mentally.

"Well then Fuck You Nicolas."

✮ ✩ ✮

Nick followed Matt to his cabin. But he didn't know if Matt wanted to speak to anyone. But Nicks his brother, so hopefully he'll let him in.

He knocked on the door lightly. "Matt. It's me, Nick." He called out. Waiting by the door, he didn't want to knock again cause Matt was probably still calming down.

After 5 minutes of waiting the door finally swung open. "Hey Nick." Matt's face looked a bit red. Could have been cause of tears or he is just really mad.

"Hey Matt.. are you alright? That argument seemed pretty uhm.. crazy. What you said to Chris wasn't right by the way." Nick sighed on the last sentence. His brothers have fought before, but it never goes this deep.

Matt groaned. "I know! But I'm fucking tired of Chris. He's always rough! I'm sick of it." He covered his face with his hands and shook his head.

"It's ok Matt. I understand. We can talk it out together if you want?" Nick rubbed Matt's shoulder, trying to comfort him. "Sure. I guess." Matt shrugged.

He stepped to the side to let Nick walk inside.

✮ ✩ ✮

The rest of the gang stayed back in the parking lot. It's been minutes and no one talked. Not a word. Isaiah wants to say something, but he is scared he might get yelled at. But standing here is just boring, so he's gonna pray for the best.

"Uhm.. I don't know what the hell just happened, but all I know is that we're supposed to do something." He stepped forward, crossing his arms.

Chris sighed. "I'm still processing everything. Both of my brothers are pissed at me. I may have you guys here, but shit.. I Feel So Alone."

"That.. was wow." Elias slightly smiled nervously. Chris shrugged. He stuffed his hands into pockets and stared at Matt's car. "I have never seen Chris so.. upset." Zoey whispered to Jewels. Dasha and Isaiah both looked at each other and back at Chris.

Dasha shook her head. "You can't stand here Chris. Your brothers just left you—" She was interrupted by Chris huffing.

"My Brothers Never Leave Me."

Then he walked away. Leaving the group.

✮ ✩ ✮