sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʀɪᴘ

✮ ✩ ✮

Nick and Gabriel walked behind the screaming and laughing group miserably.

"I can't believe I ran into you." Nick scoffs breaking the silence between the 2. "You think I'm happy about this?! I've lost my closet friends cause of yours!"

It goes silent between the pair once again.

"And don't think I didn't notice back there." Gabriel mumbles under his breath.

Nick looks up confused. "What?" Nick raised an eyebrow when Gabriel looked up.

"You know what you did." Gabriel stares into Nicks eyes making Nick slightly blush again.

"I don't know what your talking about Gabriel." The full name makes Gabriel's eye widen. "There you go again!" He quietly shouts.

"What?" Nick realizes what made Gabriel upset. "Your upset because I'm calling you by your name?"

Gabriel looks at Nick annoyed. "You never did though." Nick eyes widen realizing the nickname he had given Gabriel. "Gabe.." He says under his breath.

"We're here!!" Zoey yells as she grabs Jewels hand. "Cmon!" Waving her hand so everyone follows her.

"They might be a little confused about this, but it'll be ok!" Zoey exclaims while knocking on the door. Chris swings open the door. "Wtf?!" Chris yells realizing people who he has never seen before are on his door step.

Zoey pulls Chris into a hug. "Hi Chrissy!" Chris doesn't bother to hug Zoey back. "Who are these people Zo."

Nick and Gabriel stand in the back knowing the reaction Matt will have once he sees Gabriel since they were the closest.

Chris sighs and motions everyone to come in.

Everyone walks up the stairs into the living room noticing Matt sitting in the couch. "Hey Guys- WOAH." His eyes widen at the group of people. Chris looks at Matt with a 'i dont even know' look. Matt looks at Nick before looking at Zoey. "Who are these people." Zoey quickly jumps onto the couch excited to explain.

"Ok. So, first of all. Me, Nick, and Elias all went to the McDonald's to eat. But then Nick went outside and met this trio. Which I'm glad he did! Cause me and Elias went outside cause we got the food and we met them!!"

Zoey grabs Matt's hand excited to tell him the rest.

"So.. I'm invited them into the friend group!!" Zoey says while a shiny light in her eye.

Matt groans and rolls his eyes. He pulls his hand away from Zoey and looks at the unrecognized people. Then glances to the person who is clearly staring at Nick.

"Gabriel?" Matt exclaims before a smile pops up on his face recognizing his childhood best friend.

Gabriel quickly looks away from Nick and stares at Matt. "Hey Matt!" Matt jumps up with joy and runs over to hug his best friend. "I can't believe it!" Matt daps up Gabriel with the biggest smile on his face.

Nick scoffs and walks away. He sits on the couch and opens tiktok on his phone.

Everyone catches up with each other and gets to know each other as well. Nick watches as everyone is having an amazing time.

He smiles to his self.

✮ ✩ ✮

Nick scrolls through TikTok's with the sound of laughing and giggling in the back round when he gets a notification from his school. Mentioning a trip. He clicks on the tab and reads it.

"Matt!" Nick calls out for Matt and he runs over to Nick and sits down. "Wassup Bud?" Matt says smiling at Nick.

Nick turns his phone towards Matt and he reads the writing loud enough for everyone to hear. "A trip?! Where to?!" Zoey exclaims jumping around.

"It's at a camp.. it's for activity's and shit. For fun ig? I think it's because the school year is ending." Matt says looking away from Nicks phone.

"When is it?" Elias asks confused. "We leave on Monday it says. You can drive your own car or go with the rest of the school." Nick says reading his phone.

"When do we come back?!" Jewels looks at Nick excited for this trip coming up.

"We stay there for 1 week and come back on Friday." Nick smiles while looking up.

"Wait.. today is Sunday? Which means tomorrow is.. Monday." Isaiah says calmly. Which puts everyone in panic.

"What?! I need to pack!" Jewels and Zoey shout and hugging each other.

Gabriel pulls the 2 apart and looks jewels dead in the eye. "Relax. We'll all head home and pack. We'll meet back here tomorrow morning. Got it?"

Everyone agrees and Gabriel tells the time they need to be ready by.

Nick says bye to everyone as they walk out.

Gabriel grabs Nicks wrist before he heads inside.

Nick turns around and looks at Gabriel with a 'What the fuck do you want' look.

"I.. uhm.. I'll text you ok?" Gabriel says looking down at Nicks Hand moving his hand towards Nick fingers. Gabriel turns lightly pink.

Nick looks down at Gabriel's hand and quickly looks back up, making him blush. "Uhm alright."

"Can't wait to spend the School Trip with you." Gabriel says before leaving.

A/N
Hey.
I post every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 5:30pm. Ima just remind everyone of that.