'ᴡʜᴏsᴇ ʜᴇ?'

✮ ✩ ✮

The gang have been having so much fun during the trip. They been hanging out, chilling in each other

They even became better friends with Dasha, so she's really part of the group now. But somehow, Nick has made a new friend named 'Mark.'

"Your fucking kidding me right? This is the ugliest fit I have ever seen." Chris groaned, stuffing his mouth with a bunch of chips.

Isaiah sighed in annoyance. "Shut the fuck up Chris. He asked me for advice. Not you!"

Chris licked the chip dust off his fingers. "Well should have asked me for advice. Ya fucking need it Nicolas." He scoffed.

"None of you are helping! Ima just wear this black shirt with white cargos." He sighed and picked up the clothing items out of his bag.

Isaiah smiled. "Boom! Didn't even try and that looks awesome Nicky!" He got up and pat Nicks stomach.

Chris relaxed on Nicks bed instead of getting up. "You wearing your birks? Cause I am." He smiled looking at Nick as he got dressed.

Nick nodded. "Yea."

As soon as Nick pulled his shirt on, Gabriel walked in the cabin. "Hey guys." He said as he sat on his bed.

"Hey!! Where'd you go?" Nick said looking for his earrings. "Don't where specific. Just walked around."

"You guys do realize we have 2 more days left of this trip, right? Today's Wednesday. Thursday and Friday." Chris sat up and threw his chip bag in the trash can.

Nick sighed. "I know. I really like it. Especially since I get to sleep with Gabriel." He smirked.

"EW." Chris gagged. "Didn't we say no flirting in front of people?" Gabriel chuckled. "Well, this is my brother. He has to get used to it."

Chris shook his head in disappointment.

✮ ✩ ✮

The gang all went to chill by the lake and just talk about plans they should do today.

"How about skating again?" Jewels suggested. Gabriel scoffed. "Nah. This time I'm actually dating Nick, so we can't have him getting jealous." He joked.

"You won't be dating me anymore if you don't shut the fuck up." Nick rolled his eyes and scooted away from Gabriel.

Matt put his arm around Zoey. "I was about to say this was making me feel single, but I got a gorgeous girlfriend right here."

He slightly gasped. "This just made me realize that I haven't spent a lot of time with you, love."

Matt laid his head on Zoeys shoulder and hugged her. "It's ok mi amor, lots of things happened these past days, so I don't blame you." She said patting his head.

Isaiah gagged. "Disgusting." Elias laughed.

After a while of chilling and talking. Someone called Nicks name.

"Nick!"

Which made everyone look that direction.