ʀᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ

✮ ✰ ✭

Nicolas ran towards his brothers, Matthews room, and knocked on it.

"Matt?" Nick said faintly. "Come in" Matt yells muffled. Nick gently opens the door. "Hey bud," Matt says without looking up from his phone.

"You need something?" Nick looks around Matts room looking for his lost hoodie.

"Yea uhm, have u seen my Lyrical Lemon hoodie?" Nick rushed over to Matt's closet and opened the door searching for his missing hoodie.

"Ok first off," Matt starts as he grabs Nicks wrist pulling him away from his closet. "Don't mess up my closet." Nick rolls his eyes trying to get Matt to let go of his wrist.

"And 2nd," Matt says tighten the grip on Nicks wrist so he can't break free.

"Why are you so worried about this hoodie? You got a date or something?" Matt says raising his eye brow and placing his phone on his side table.

"No! I don't. I'm going out with Elias and Zoey. I want the hoodie." Matt loosens the grip on Nicks wrist and watches as he pulls away.

"I don't know where it is, but I'll allow you to borrow one of mines." Matt says laying back down grabbing his phone.

"Really?" Nick says with a squeaky tone.

Matt opens his phone and looks at Nick with a 'go ahead' look before turning back to his phone.

"Thanks Matthew!!" Nick quickly grabs one of Matt's hoodies and runs out of the room.

Surprised by his full name being shouted, Matt smirks and yells "Have Fun!!" Before hearing the door close shut.

✮ ✩ ✮

"So, what are you guys thinking of getting? I'm probably getting a-" Zoey gets cut off by a boy yawning and rolling his eyes. "Boringgg."

The boy says before saying, "My order is better." He puts his hands on his waist and starts walking confidently.

"I didn't even get to say MINE Elias!!" Zoey whines. "So? It's going to be boring anyways." Elias scoffs and keeps walking to the front of the McDonald's.

"You both are so weird. Jeez." Nick says rolling his eyes and smirking before opening the McDonald's door.

"I love the smell of McDonald's. I dont know why." Zoey says excited walking backwards talking to the 2 boys.

"It's probably because your HELLA weird Zoey." Elias says rolling his eyes and raising his eyebrow.

Nick looks at the boy and scoffs. "Like your any better." He says turning his head towards the McDonald's menu.

"He told you." Zoey giggles and turns around towards the menu and stops. "You guys are the worst." Elias says scratching his neck.

"Can you order for me Zoey? You already know my order." Nick says tapping on Zoeys shoulder. "Of course Nicky!" Zoey turns around to the voice of Nick. "Thanks." Nick says turning around to leave.

"Where you going?" Elias asks as Nick starts walking. "Outside. Need a little bit of air. McDonald's isn't the best thing to smell."

Nick walks off again before Elias could return with a response.

Nick reaches for the door and opens it. His head is down as he walks out. Nick pull his phone to scroll on tiktok.

He hears laughing and talking coming closer to him as he scrolls on tiktok. He looks up being greeted to a familiar face.

"Nicolas?"

"Gabriel?"

He Ran Into You.

A/N
Hey, ya'll can just call me Leo. But I post chapters every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. At 5:30pm. So keep a look out for that. Also I don't know how long this story will be. I'll probably do one shots when I finish this story. Anyways enjoy!