Ashes

TW: Contains mentions of fire, blood, and implied death

 Jimmy landed to find carnage. The church of Aeor was in flame, the giant statue of a stage had been broken at the neck and lay on the ground. Lava filled the sky, the grasses were burned. And Scott's house was collapsing in on itself as fire ravaged the wood.

"Scott! Scott!" Jimmy yelled as he ran to the house. There was no one inside. He could see an orb of red crystalline glass and footprints in the snow within it. They were Scott's. They had to be. No one had the same shoes. Jimmy ran over to the orb. It was empty, Jimmy kept looking.

After a long while, Jimmy came to a circle of corruption. This was Xornoth's doing. There were two shapes lying within the ring. One with cyan hair, and one with Magenta hair.

The blond fish boy sprinted to the cyan haired's side. He knew this boy. The cyan haired elf lay motionless on the ground. He had a beautifully decorated sword jutted from his abdomen. The elf, and the ground where he lay, was soaked in blood.

Short I know. But I'm working on more! 

I have lost most of my inspiration to work on my other book so.... I might work on them, or I might not. I don't know

I've had a great day, my bus forgot about me, but other then that I've had an amazing day! Hope you have too!

Stay safe. Drink water. Eat food. Get some sleep. Make the best of this world we live in. 

               -Random author, Jade