Memories

Contains implied memory loss.

He waited for a long time before getting a reply. 'Rivendell? Who's speaking?' Lizzie texted.

'What do you mean who is this! It's your brother! Please Come to Rivendell. I need you right now.' Jimmy was upset at his sister. Lizzie was pretending to not know him when he needed her warm arms around him so desperately.

'I don't know you. I don't remember any brother. Who are you really?'

Jimmy was in shock. Does Lizzie really not remember him? What happened

He texted Joel. 'Joel, something's wrong with Lizzie. I texted her and she said she didn't know who I was. Talk to her, then come to Rivendell please. Something happened.' Tears were still rolling down Jimmy's face as he waited for a response.

'What do you mean she doesn't remember you?' Joel texted back.

'I MEAN SHE DOESN'T FRECKING REMEMBER SHE HAS A LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!' Jimmy felt like he was going to start sobbing again.

'Wait what?! I'm texting her now.' Joel said. Minutes later he texted again. 'She doesn't know me either. I'm going to go try to find her. She said she's near the Prisma Palace, she didn't say that but that's how she described it. You said you need me in Rivendell, should I go there first?"

'I uh.... You can go find your wife first. Just come here after.' Jimmy's entire body was shaking. From the cold of the mountain, or the shock of finding his boyfriend dead, he didn't know.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes. Go find my sister please.'

Stay safe. Drink water. Eat food. Get some sleep. Make the best of this world we live in.

        -Some author, Jade