𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙙

Noah sighed, what was the point? In the end, he was doing his three jobs to keep up with hospital bills. But now that his mother was dead, what was he supposed to do with all the money he was earning? It's not like it mattered anyways, he probably wouldn't use half of it. But at the same time, he didn't have the energy to begin school again.

He laid on his bed, as he continued to look at the ceiling, thoughts ravaged his minds. Thinking about the memories he had with his mother, each moment may have been little, but they were meaniningful.

Suddenly, getting out of bed felt like a tough thing to do. It felt like boulders were on his shoulders, he didn't have the energy to do anything. He met his sister yesterday, but she left shortly after. He's supposed to go to his mother's funeral tomorrow, he already knew he was probably going to be the one of not many other people going to her funeral. It made him somewhat sad.

He forced himself out of bed, as he lazily stirred some coffee. He ruffled his hair, as he sat alone at the dining table. The sweet aroma of his mother's hug, and his father's laughter slightly filled the room. The sound of Benjamin's snickers, and Aurora's scoffs. The sounds and scent filled his mind, as he began to feel less lonely.

The sounds danced in his mind, as he slightly smiled and drank the remainder of his coffee before getting up and leaving for work. He was at the train station giving people their tickets and whatnot. When he saw a familiar face approaching him.

Akari had just came back from another meeting in Puzzle. He got up from his chair, as Akari was about to walk pass him. But before she could, he stopped him.

"Hey cutie, what's up?" he said, still being behind the glass that seperated him from the other people who pay to go on the train. Akari curiously looked back to see who it was, though she already had an idea, since no one else addresses her as 'cutie'.

"Oh Noah, how are you?" she replied, smiling kindly. Noah's heart melt, as he suddenly saw his mother's kind and hopeful smile.

"Sorry for sort of... uhm throwing you away the other day..." Noah said, slightly chuckling. His voice sort of croaked, as he just shrugged it off. It's not like Akari would ever know that in that moment, he lost his mother. She doesn't need to know that.

"Oh no, it's okay. You seemed to be in a rush!" Akari replied, but still sort of weary of Noah. When that mysterious women began talking, it sounded a lot like her collegue. And it seemed she knew Noah personally, "Question if you don't mind me asking!"

Noah just looked at her curiosly, slightly tilting his head awaiting for her question.

"Who was that women? The person who began to talk to you?" Akari asked, slightly nervous as to what he had to say. He can't be... Can he?

"Oh, she was just my sister. Aurora," he replied, and shrugged, "Personal family buisness was why I told you to go away."

Akari's heart stopped beating. If this Aurora had the same demeanor and voice as Perpetual, does that mean she's her? And furthermore, Noah's related to her? And what personal family buisness? Was he secretly related to Puzzle? Akari just gulped, as she swallowed this information and just nodded.

"Would you like to get some coffee together?" Noah asked, slightly smiling. Akari thought about it for a quick second, before she nodded.

"I don't see why not," she smiled softly, as Noah smiled gently. Noah was going to be on break anyways, so he left his stall, and putting on his jacket.

They walked together through the streets of Ostania, as Akari pulled her hair back. Noah watched her intently, as he smiled once again.

"How's it like?" Noah asked, as his mouth was moving on his own. Akari looked at him curiously, as if she was trying to ask what he meant, "I mean, having a happy, healthy family?"