𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

GEORGE 

Hey, I'm George Willington. I come from a prestigious family in Ostania, and you could say it's one of the most respected families. We're almost if not, equal to the Desmonds.

My family, the Willingtons, hold a huge division of the army. And my father was the strategist within the war against Westalis.

Being in one of the most respected families means I'm pretty wealthy. Well, life was easy. Education was easy to catch on, and my family was supportive with everything. Work and home were nice for a while, I thought everything was perfect. That was then, until I had realized... Not only did people not like me, they feared me.

"W-Want to be friends?" I asked, hesitantly. I held on to my teddy bear, as I warily looked at the kids in front of me.

"What the heck, no way! You're a part of the infamous Willington family, stay away from us," a guy from my class spoke out. Throwing a lego block at me.

"Yeah, one of the longest lasting divisions in the war. Who knows what your dad has been teaching you," another one of the guys had said, as he threw paintbrush at me.

I didn't have the best luck with making friends, and that ultimately started to make me feel like I was stranded on a deserted island... helplessly yelling for help. Yet, no one would save me.

"I heard he's actually working under assassins,"

"Makes sense, we don't want to make him mad, who knows... he might send his whole army to us,"

It wasn't the fact that I was bullied. I wasn't, in fact, if you were to be bullied, people would make fun of you, humiliate you, and do anything to make you feel like a smaller person. But, it wasn't even that. It's the fact that they isolated me. They separated me from the crowd.

It was like I was some type of plague, staying away from me. Acting as if I had a dangerous, contagious sickness.

The loneliness crept up onto me.

"No one truly understands how scary it is to be alone..." I had said to myself upon the starry night sky, I looked up at the stars.

My parents are usually always on business meetings, since they're highly valued by the higher ups in Ostania. I barely even had the time to ever see them, and whenever I'm around them... I can tell they try as hard as they can to make me feel comfortable, they buy my thousands of gifts. But, it's just not the same without my parents.

And knowing how awkward I am with my parents, it just makes telling my parents the situation even more troublesome, so I decided to just stay quiet.

I was always quiet, whether it was at school or at home. I was usually alone at all times. I found the maids and butlers useless, sure they did their job of cooking and cleaning. But if we're talking about the truth, what could a single thirteen year old do to a castle-sized mansion? The only actual work they did was make me my three meals, clean my clothes, and clean my room while I'm gone.

The maids and butlers also feared me, they only started working for the Willington family because they were indebted to my parents. They felt like they owed the entire world to them, but at the same time, they feared that one wrong step could be the end of them.

I never had a proper discussion with the maids and butlers, they stayed far away from me.

So all I did was study, I studied hard.

A lot of people just study because they're forced too, but I did it to get me out of this horrifying perpetual simulation. Where I was born to be alone.