𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣 𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚

Your POV

I entered the huge building of Puzzle headquarters. It was like a maze itself. Going up and down, turning left and right. It's my brain just trying to figure out where everything is. That's why I hated coming here. Not only does everything look so dead here, everyones working themselves to death, but the headquarters even gets me lost sometimes. And considering I have Westalis and Ostania all memorized just by looking at a map for a few seconds, it really does say something about having trouble with the headquarters I should be working at.

"HEY CRUEL HERO!!" a voice exclaimed, as I almost slouched down from despair.

"Hello Ryan," I responded, not looking back at him.

Ryan was a male with short orange hair, and bright blue eyes. He was the total opposite of all the other boys I've met. Demetrius was reserved, and stayed on task. George was determined to what he wanted to accomplish, and would do anything for that. Katashi was calm, and collected... he only lost his cool when it came to Demetrius. Noah was flirty I guess. Ryan is just energetic and loud. He does everything without thinking. We were the same age, and he was taller than me. Yet, he's got the mind of a five year old.

Ryan caught up to me, as he was all giddy and smiling, "You know, Cruel Hero, I wish I could see your face! You practically hide yourself from the world, you probably look really pretty."

I lowered my gaze, here Ryan goes with his stupid remarks. "Why do you think that?" I asked, not really thinking about why, I just did.

"Your voice is really pretty, it's nice and soothing, yet dangerous and bloodcurdling," he said, while smiling as he looked at me, "And when you're serious... IT'S JUST SO COOL!"

I looked at him, dumbfounded. "Why are you here?" I asked, while looking at him.

"Garhender has a meeting with the Unknown," Ryan starts, "So, the Unknown sent me to work with you."

I widened my eyes. Yes, because I needed to work with this nut job, and that my most trusted cadet and companion couldn't accompany me through this so called "very important mission". Not just by anyone, but the Unknown. I don't take orders from anyone, and in the facility of Puzzle, I'm number three. Ahead of me are "the Unknown" and "Perpetual"; they're the ones who run the facility. No one truly knows how they look like, what they gender is, and who they are. The fact that Garhender was going to speak with the true higher-ups sent shivers down my spine, and made me envy him a little bit. No one truly knows what the Unknown and Perpetual are capable of, which makes just hearing their names make you feel thrilled.

"We're almost here," Ryan said, grabbing my wrist and turning me the right way. We we're heading towards the "Keeper"'s office, since she was the one who would coordinate everything that was going on in the facility. She's not even a detective, but she probably does the most work to make sure not even the slightest of mistakes happen, because even the smallest things can cause a huge ruckus, and ultimately ruin everything, and chaos will come to life.

"I hate this place," I said, as I rolled my eyes. Ryan couldn't tell since I was practically blanketed over by the mask.

"You should come more often. If a knucklehead like me can memorize a place like this, you should too. After All, you ARE the third best detective," Ryan said, before chuckling.

"I would if I could. This place has the most deserted information in the world, but they can't even get a map for showing newbies where to go," I said, sighing.

"I guess you just got to get used to it," Ryan said, keeping on his usual smile, "Also, Cruel Hero! Be sure to be mesmerized!"

I looked at him, and slapped my mask out of annoyance, "What do you mean?"