𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨

Your POV

I walked up to Loid and saw him holding Anya's hand. 

"Hey father," I waved happily, as I started to run. 

"What's with the happy mood?" Loid asked, as he smiled.

"I just did the Eden College's entrance exam, and they'll be giving you a phone call later today and when I might be able to join the school, if I am accepted that is," I said, as Loid jerked his head and looked at me unbelivably.

"When did you find the time to do that??" he asked, with a questioning look.

"Well, you gave me 45 minutes so I utilised it!" I said, as I giggled. 

What a weird kid. Loid thought, as he took a deep breath out and grinned.

"Papa, don't you have that date to get to?" Anya reminded, as Loid almost dropped whatever he was holding. 

"Ah yes that's right, Akari, can you take Anya with you, and walk back to the apartment?" Loid asked, as I nodded.

"Are you sure you don't want me to send in fancier clothes?" I asked, as Loid shrugged, saying it was okay. I shrugged it off, as I took Anya's hand and we walked home. 

We walked through the clear streets of Ostania, the wind smelt so fresh. I smiled, as I felt free for some reason, something felt so reassuring. 

"Nee-chan, are you going to tell anyone about what happened to us?" Anya asked.

My heart started to beat quickly as I silently remembered.

Past POV

"Come on experiment 2307, we need your blood,"

"Yes sensei..."

"After, we're going to continue to perfect Karate, and Taekwondo. You will master ALL martial arts and weapons,"

he said, as he kicked me. I scurried to the side, I had bandages all over my bodies because of all the cuts. I had bruises because of all the training.

I was directed to the labratory, as I sat down on a chair that you would see in the doctor's office, it was mint green.

He took out a small sharp knife and he started to cut my skin. They wanted my blood for experiment on. At this point, I didn't really care. I didn't feel pain anymore, everything was numb. My feelings, my heart, my emotions, all those non-exsistent emotions were earsed from the second I was born. I only mask them up, so no one knows that I'm emotionless, it's not like they would know anyway.

He put in small exrtacts of poison, as my hands were unable to move for the next 3 days.

"You need to be able to be immune to all poisons... our star experiment," he called out, as I looked down with lifeless eyes.

What colour is it in hell. I thought. 

"You mustn't feel pain, you must give pain to others whoever hurts you. You'll use what we give you for your own sake," 

I started to play with my fingers. They kept Anya for a few years, as they experimented on me ever since I was 2 years old, and stopped at age 13. 

Present Day POV

"No Anya, let's keep our past a secret. Like... that spy show you watch all the time," I said, as I looked at her fake smiling.

"YEAH!" she replied, as she started to dance. I smiled softly, as touched her face. She looked at me with a questioning look.

"Thank you, Anya..."

I said, as she looked at me confusingly.

"Without you, I think I would've already killed myself," I said, without no control of my mouth. Anya widened her eyes, as tears fell and she hugged you back.