𝙉𝙤𝙖𝙝

NOAH FIRST PERSON POV

I walked through the streets of Ostania, it was normal. Handling three different jobs, and barely getting any school time. It was inevitable for me to take a break. My story? I find those things a waste of time.

The wind was calm, and the leaves gracefully fell onto the ground. The sky was bright blue, and the clouds looked fluffier then usual. Perhaps people might call me a pshycopath, but I envyed the clouds that glazed over the rested in the sky with ease.

With life, its like a blank canvas, if anything it's a grey one. When you feel certain emotions, the allows us to feel anger, happiness, sadness, etc. They are like the paint to our blank canvas, giving our lives more interest and purpose. I believe in this? Well sure I do, but at the same time I don't feel it myself. Maybe the world I see around me is just grey, just an illusion that goes on. An illusion that goes on and on until someone bring us back to reality. When the show ends, in this reality, there is no rewind. Just looking forward.

This world is more creul then kind. The creul things come more easier, but the good thingd come when you put in the effort for it. Nothing is too good to be true, cause the shadow behind that is unfortunately larger then the product itself.

THIRD PERSON POV

Noah walked down the clear streets, no one seemed to be around. He was going somewhere, while carrying many marigolds. Recently, he had been visiting the hospital a lot. Carrying marigolds with him. He went whenever he had his freetime.

He stood in front of the hospital as he took a deep breath in, as he walked towards the doors. They slid open, as he walked in. His heart was beating faster then usual, as he went up the stairs and entered the room. Everything else seemed inaudible, as all he could hear was his deep breaths and his heart. As he entered, he saw a frail women in bed. He gulped, and entered.

"Good evening mother," he began, sitting on a chair beside his mother while faking a smile, "How have you been?"

His mother sighed, as she smiled back. Maybe different tubes were connected to her, as she triedly looked at her son, "I've been better," she chuckled at her joke, "How's school?"

"It's okay," he lied, he hadn't gone to school in over six months.But it's not like his mother would know, she's busy trying to live rather than worrying about her son getting his education. 

"How's Aurora and Benjamin?" his mother asked weakly, as Noah handed him some marigolds. He looked away suddenly, his face almost darkening.

"They've been fine..."

"You three still getting along?"

"Yes," again, he lied. Benjamin was busy with gangs, after the death of their father he left the house and never returned. And whenever he did, it would just to be to pester with Noah, to stop trying so hard to save money for their money. He always thought Benjamin was selfish, but maybe smoking and whatnot was his way of coping their father's death. How would he know, Noah never felt any sort emotion in the first place. 

Aurora on the other hand was always in school. Noah thinks she doesn't even care whether their mother died or not. She's always yapping about wanting to care for others and helping out in the community, but Noah always thought that was just her being delusional and to make it sound like she was a better person. Cause ever since their mother was bedridden and in critical condition, she didn't even bother to visit their mother, and didn't even attend her father's grave. He doesn't even know where Aurora is, and what she's doing. 

"Ben has been working hard in school, and Aurora has been taking care of us as usual," spitting lies to his mother. He knew he was going to hell for lying to his sick mother, but what else is he supposed to do? Lying was all he was good for.