𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

The tension in the class was something that bothered a detective in training himself. Ryan shifted uncomfortably, although he knew nothing had happened to him, the sudden change of settings and the fact that so much had happened in one morning bothered the unaffected. Ryan wondered if this was part of your plan. He knew that there was so much mystery behind Akari. No matter who the detective was, they would never be able to understand Akari, she was like an unsolvable puzzle herself.

Things were so tense that the homeroom teacher himself couldn't focus on what he was teaching, but he needed to endure through since he was working at THE Eden college, and one wrong move could make him get fired. And as for the students, no one was listening to their wary teacher. Akari on the other hand was just writing while taking notes, not that she needed it.

Class ended after what felt like an eternity, and Akari got up from her seat to leave. Ryan quickly got up so she could catch up to her upperclassmen, for some reason, hearing the bell ring felt like the class could finally "breathe" once again. Everyone deeply sighed, as lunch had come, oh how thankful Ryan was, he was getting hungry. As he looked around for Akari, he noticed that she was nowhere to be found. He was confused as to where Akari could have gone. Suddenly, a stampede of girls were rushing over to him. Great. the ginger thought.

"Ryan! Want to eat lunch with me!"

"Ryan, let's go to the park together after school,"

"Ryan, I want to study together!"

Ryan slightly blushed, he wasn't used to this much attention. He was confused, why were they paying so much attention to him? No one would do that back at the Puzzle HQ, if anything, all they would do was order him. Wait... were these girls ordering him to do these things? Suddenly a girl came running towards Ryan.

"RYAN PLEASE HAVE ICE CREAM WITH ME AFTERSCHOOL!" the brunette said, as she bowed, hiding her face. Ryan looked at her horrified, as he was shaken up a bit, his heart began beating quickly, as cold sweat went down his face. His face became pale, as he was stuttering.

"I-I-I'm s-o-sorry.... I-I-I d-d-didn-n't m-ean to h-urt your feelings," he said as a tear slipped through, "P-Please don't hurt me."

Ryan looked down as he started to remember some moments in his past, the girl was surprised, and she didn't know how to respond.

"What the hell Hailey!" one of the girls said, "You shouldn't have yelled!"

George realized what was going on, along with Akari's friends. George quickly got up and ran over to Ryan.

"Hey man, are you okay?" he asked, a bit shaken up. Ryan's petrified eyes met George's concerned eyes. Hikari and Emily quickly went to get some water, while Katashi was trying to find Akari. Wherever she was.

Akari seems to have some type of connection with Ryan. Katashi thought, as he zoomed through the halls. Not caring if he was going to get a tonitrus. I can't find myself to hate Akari, and I also can't find myself to hate George and Noah. Nor can I hate Ryan. In fact, I find him quite nice. I need Akari's help.

He found Akari coming out from the bathroom, as Katashi quickly grabbed onto her wrist. Akari looked back, alarmed.

"Katashi?" Akari asked, questioning his sense of urgency.

"Akari... Ryan is having a panic attack," Katashi explained, as Akari quickly widened her eyes.

Shit. This is my fault. She thought, as she quickly started to run. Katashi is not so far behind. As she zoomed through the populated school, she found herself in front of Ryan. He continued to have a panic attack, as Geoge was trying to massage him, and Hikari and Emily were trying to give him some water. Akari bit her lip as she saw Ryan's usual happy demeanor suddenly turn into a horrified look, like he just watched as his parents were brutally murdered.