𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚

Akari sat at his desk, while finishing incompleted assignments. As she was busying herself with such assignments, Loid came into the room, with Anya in her arms. Anya looked like she had exciting news to tell Akari. Although she had already known that they were going to some castle as a prize since Anya had gotten Eden College. She overheard while listening with her enhanced hearing.

Loid gently knocked on the door, awaiting for Akari to allow him to enter. With the usual 'come in' from her, Loid allowed himself in.

"What do you need?" Akari asked, pretending like she had no idea what was going on. Yor looked excited, as she stood behind Loid. Loid, with his usual calm and gentle smile plastered on his face was holding a super excited Anya.

"ANYA AND FAMILY ARE GOING TO CASTLE!! NEE-SAN CAN U COME??" Anya asked, jumping off of Loid's arms and running to Akari. She was overjoyed, as she waited for Akari's response. Yor giggled at the girl's response.

"A castle you say?" Akari asked, totally not worrying about how the hell they were even able to get a castle, she just went with the flow.

"Yeah Chi-chi got a castle and you should totally come!!" Anya asked, excited.

"Well, Anya summed up what I was going to tell you. You think you wanna come to the castle with us, as a celebration for the both of you? I know we didn't really do anything to appreciate the act that you got into one of the hardest school in Ostania, but now since you both got in you should come," Loid explained, as he smiled.

"Yeah Ms. Akari! You're always studying and doing work. Maybe this is a good way for you to re-wind as well," Yor smiled gently, as her words felt rather reassuring.

Akari thought about it for a while, as she looked into the distance. She gently smiled, as she looked at her 'family', "Hm, well I guess taking a break from school wouldn't kill me."

Anya squealed, hugging her sister, and jumping onto her. Akari yelped, as she grabbed onto Anya before she fell off from her lap. 

As the hours passed, they were able to finally go to the castle. It was massive, they had decided that Akari was going to save princess Anya, while Loid and Yor held her captive. Some Frankie person was there to join in on the fun. He had given some alchohol to Yor, and the two parents set up in their spots. While everything was getting ready, Akari looked at Anya and how happy she was.

Suddenly, a flash of lonlieness appeared within her. She felt like saying something, but her throat felt like there was something in it, and she wasn't able to say anything else. Akari looked away, before the thing began. She and Anya were seperated, but for some reason this seperation felt personal.

"I only go if Nee-san goes with me!" Anya cried, terrified she would be seperated from her family, the only biological family member she had left.

"Anya... This'll be better for you,"

"No!!!"

That time, she cried. This time, she felt happy. Perhaps this was a game for her, but perhaps this game showed how Akari truly felt deep inside. Living two different lives.

                                 CREUL HERO IS A AMAZING, SHE DOESN'T NEED ASSITANCE                            

AKARI CAN DO ANYTHING BY HERSELF                             CREUL HERO DOESN'T NEED HELP

                SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ANYONE

NO ONE IS IMPORTANT TO HER                        SHE'S A KILLING MACHINE              

                                                SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE.