𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠

Your POV

I had returned home late that night, and right as I got home I had fallen asleep in bed. I got around two hours of sleep, before I woke up and saw Anya moving around and getting out of the bed.

"A-Anya?" I said, as I looked at her.

"Nee-chan, we need to get ready for school..." she said.

Ah yes, school. I got up, and my head felt as heavy as a building, and my eyes were all baggy. I walked to the washroom, and I saw Yor drying her face.

"Ah, Akari-chan," Yor said, while smiling at me.

"Oh, hi mother," I said, looking at her. She widened her eyes, before a tear slipped down.

"AKARI-CHAAN! YOU AND ANYA-SAN ARE SO CUTE!" she said, as she hugged me.

"Do you want me to call you mother?"

"It's you choice,"

"Ok, I'm going to go make breakfast," I said, before walking to my room to change. By then Anya left, she's probably in her room trying to hide from Loid.

I cooked myself some breakfast before leaving the house.

"BYE NEE-CHAAAAN!" Anya cried, and hugged your leg.

"Bye bye Anya," I said, before kneeling down and hugging her back.

The bus arrived and I left the house. I sat down at my usual spot and looked out the window. The note rang in my head like a bell, as I tried to figure out what it could mean.

We arrived at the school, as I walked over to Katashi, Emily, and Hikari who were waiting for me.

"So you take the bus?" Emily asked, as she began to walk beside me.

"Uh, yeah?" I replied, as I looked at her.

"Hm, if you wanted, my papa would allow a driver to drive you to school if he knew how you saved me back there," Emily replied. I looked at her all weirded out.

"No, it's fine, I don't need a ride. Thanks for the offer though!" I said smiling while looking at her. She giggled, as Katashi slipped behind us while smiling slightly.

"Akari, are you okay? You look like you haven't slept in a long time," he pointed out, as I grunted. Of course, I came home at like 4 am and got like 3 hours of sleep.

"Yeah, just busy with studying," I said, as I looked at them with a reassuring face.

"KYAAA! GUYS LOOK, THE FREDRICK BODLIE WAS ON THE NEWS YESTERDAY," Hikari said out of nowhere as she jumped on us, and used her arms to lock us up by our necks. She showed it to us, and Katashi looked uninterested. I tried to be a good sport and look at the video although I didn't see the point, but Emily was totally different.

"KYAAA! I KNOW RIGHT! HE IS SO HANDSOME! THAT DRAMA HE WAS IN, THE LOVERS FOUL!" She squeals before jumping up and down out of nowhere as Hikari joins her. I sweat-dropped at their reactions.

"Such simps," Katashi mumbled, as he looked at them with a weirded-out face, I giggled as Katashi looked at me suddenly and slightly blushed.

Demetrius Desmond POV

I was walking through the streets after my driver dropped Kate and I off to the school. Kate clinged onto my arm as we started to walk inside the school campus. Kat started to tell me about the series she was watching that night, and I put a gentle smile on my face while acting like I was listening to her. As we walked George jogged up to me, he had his imperial scholar vest on along with the standard uniform. I waved hello, as he returned it.