Unforeseen [18]:

"Unrecognizable faces and disfigured bodies of 22 people have been rescued by the navy from the river Aitse." As soon as all four, husbands and wife sit down on their respective seats in the throne room for the daily court session, a royal army wishes for urgent hearing from the queen, given the permission he comes forward with this astonishing news. This news get attention of everyone presents there.

"Any missing report that has been registered to the army?" Queen asks to get more information over the case.

"Not that we know, your highness."

"Where the bodies came from then? 22 people dying on a river side can't be unseen. Armies are kept everywhere to help and look after the citizens."—Nasya is confused with the lack of information and to some extent furious too.

"Someone from inside has to be involved in it then. Any mark or reason of death seen on them?" – Namjoon comes forward with his own queries. His hand over his chin and that serious face got Nasya almost distracted. 

But the continuous flow of new information slaps her back to focus

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

But the continuous flow of new information slaps her back to focus.

"We saw blue nails and blue lips on some of them your majesty. But some have no traces on them" The royal army answers to Namjoon.

"They are sure to be poisoned I guess but what about others."—Taehyung

"head guard Seokjin, (Seokjin comes forward) search for it, how they died and where are they from. Pass the order to head General sejin to look if there is any mole in our system that we failed to notice before. Eliminate all. There has to be something we are overlooking."—Empress rubs her lips as she passes her orders.

The court room is silent and cold. It's a tensed situation after finding out about the unknown dead bodies. But the court session goes on.

------------------------------------

Closing her eyes Nasya is draped in the embalmed darkness, the sweet smell from the garden below and the pot of flowers residing along the railing has crowded the terrace where she came to beguile herself in a tranquil sole self. The slight breeze has been playing with her since she came to hide in its embrace, lulling her almost to sleep.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.