Rapture[25]:

As soon as Nasya could feel that Namjoon is asleep she silently tiptoes to the washroom without bothering to wear anything. She just took one soft satin dress from the closet and drags herself under the shower. She hangs her head low letting the water flow from her head to toe. The bites and the scratches are stinging under the water. She closes her eyes and suddenly she falls down on the floor as her legs withdraw. Her body shakes violently and a silent scream escapes her lips in agony. The painful soulless screams and those unfamiliar eyes of Namjoon keep coming back to her like a horror story.

She rocks herself to hold her ground as she buries her head between her knees. Her tears melt away with the water. Once her shivering subdues a lot she dries herself and wears the dress then comes outside the washroom. With a wet towel she cleans Namjoon and makes him wear a simple pant and vest. She unlocks the door as it is time for dinner, the boys must have noticed the closed door. Just after a while Jungkook peaks through the door and walks in noticing nas sitting on the couch, "it's time for dinner. Hyung is sleeping still. Should we wake him up?"

"yeah we should. He must be hungry. I think we should have dinner in room. He must be disturbed." Jungkook nods in understanding, "ok. You woke him up. I am letting others know."

Threading her fingers through his hair, Nasya softly calls Namjoon to wake him up. After few shakes, Joon stirs up and looks at her, he smile softly still sleepy. She smiles back.

"Wake up we need to have dinner. How are you feeling?" Namjoon tries to sit up. nas helps him by giving him back pillow.

"I am feeling better. Though I don't remember all of it but some memories are visible in my mind. I must have freaked you out."—he holds her both hands in his.

"It's alright. You are better that's all matters to me." She whispers as she leans her forehead against his.

"I promise I will remember every details of our next time."—he winks then smiles. Nasya chuckles, "sure."

"hyung how are you feeling?"—Jimin asks entering the room, followed by tae and kook.

"I am feeling much better, Jimin. Rather never been so better." Jimin hugs him tight, "I was so worried hearing you cry hyung. You are really fine right?" Namjoon gives him an anxious reaction, "you heard me crying? Sorry I worried all of you. But I am really fine. Nas was there with me as always."—he looks up at others. Jungkook and tae come closer to him and sit beside, "Was it so hard for you hyung?"

"look at you three so worried for me. Calm down I am all fine." He pats their back and looks at Nasya smiling beautifully. Soon the food is brought there and they engaged themselves with small talks and eating.

.

.

When everyone was worried for Namjoon and his well being, they failed to notice the rapid breath and frequently unfocused eyes of Nasya except one. He the moment entered the room noticed the distanced gaze of hers. He took look at her repeatedly to make sure she is alright. He knew he can't approach her then and there because Namjoon was vulnerable and Nasya is his anchor. So when he noticed Nasya slipping away from them, he followed her shortly.