Will you? [8]

"NO! WAIT! DON'T"

"NO! WAIT! DON'T".

"step down, don't do that. Nothing is worth dying. Everything will be fine."

"nothing ever will be fine." Comes the reply from the man standing on the railing of the rooftop, ready to jump.

"we can talk about it. Come to the roof."

"there is nothing left to talk anymore. I am tired."

"it's an order. Get down"

"don't do this please. Let me go queen. Give the permission to let go. I beg you."

"IT'S AN ORDER!" failing to violate the order of the queen he comes down to the safety of roof. Nasya breathes out in relief.

"why?" – queen

He looks up to the queen.

"why did do that?"

"because there is nothing more to do for me."

"what do you mean?"

"nothing. Its just, I know I will be treated like this always. Don't know how many times. It's better to end it all rather than waiting for more pain and humiliation."

"nobody will touch you wrongly ever again. I have already passed the verdict Namjoon. Then why?" Namjoon laughs like a maniac for while, then he ends up crying again.

"even if they stop mistreating me in fear of your wrath, i won't be accepted in the society, queen. Wh-where will i go? I have bare minimum of education i won't be given a job. Heck they won't even offer me a labour job, i am known as the toy of ra-hee. I won't be even given a chance." tears well up once again.

"You can work in the castle. You will be paid good and i can arrange for your further study. just tell me i will arrange accordingly."

He laughs hysterically, cries loud.  "IWON'T BE ACCEPTED IN THE SOCIETY. NO ONE WILL LOVE ME. NO ONE WILL WANT ME ASTHEIR HUSBAND. I WON'T BE HAVING A HOME YOUR GRACE. I NEED A HOME YOUR GRACE. IDON'T HAVE A HOME."

"Why nobody will accept you as a husband namjoon you are a good human being. Someone will be lucky to have your as their better half."

"You can't understand queen I am an infamous royal whore, do you get that? U get my point what i am saying. Nobody wants a whore as their spouse." he desperately trying to make her understand.

"You are not a whore it's not true."

"If it is so,

.

.

.

Why don't you marry me, give acceptance in the society? why don't you become my home? Marry me queen."

"But....but... I don't love you... I am afraid I won't be able to treat you right the way you deserve."

"See even you are rejecting. Don't bother I saw that coming." he gives a maniac chuckle.