Still Fresh [2]

[ flashbacks are written in Italic font

Warning: mention of blood.

She is dancing, it looks like so... but it is fierce and dangerous as if calling for destructions, just like the tandav of shiva. The seasons changed and only the trees, stream, the hill, the birds and the sky know how Nasya renounced herself layers after layers and grew up into a new woman; beautiful, elegant, but don't make a fool out of yourself, be aware she is the epitome of destruction, filled with indomitable rage. Thirst for blood has not left her still, rather it grew, grew so much so to call it gluttony.

Seventy best warriors of master chanyeol are surrounding nasya, attacking her together and separately. She has to break through them; she has to win against them to be qualified. She has to defeat them and stay intact to get the certificate of "being ready to hunt down the king and queen". Everyone is there. She still has not met her parents and brother yet. It's been 4 years. 4 years since she left house with master chanyeol to train herself. She devoted herself to the training and her political and mathematical courses, she brought herself excellent marks, and she got her degree 2 years before everyone. Today is the final hindrance to set off for her life goal—getting her brother avenged. Taking justice in her own hand as justice has been never served.

She is dancing with sword and fire is dancing in her hands. She is a moon with her own source of light. She herself is the fire. People heard only in stories of legends acquiring power of fire, today some blessed one are witnessing. The shape of the fire is like dragon- dragon is what her eyes looks like. Slashes of her sword are so powerful as if a sage has just woken up from Samadhi.

Someone strikes from her behind but couldn't even go close to her, she spins and the blade of sword confronts him brutally, blood rushes out his mouth. Blades are covered with sheath so that no life is taken but no one is sparred today. She ducks and kicks in the knee and stomach. There is sound of bone breaking and crying of pain but everything falls deaf to her ears. She flies and put some of them to fire and they run to save their lives. And then there she is like a divine presence, standing calm and elegant. The fire engulfing her is embracing as beautiful ornaments adorning her. 

There is blood around her but she is looking ahead right into the eyes of her brother, those eyes look hopeful today

There is blood around her but she is looking ahead right into the eyes of her brother, those eyes look hopeful today. That hope gives her a new reason to end the tyrants.

Master chanyeol comes to her and bring her to her family, "I took your daughter as an aspirant, today I am giving back as a warrior- goddess fiery- Bewitching like a fairy and feral like fire."

In this crowd of overwhelming emotions nobody recognizes a pair of astonished eyes, admiring, almost worshiping her from far, wishing to see her once more, whereas for him touching her, would be no less than a miracle.