CHAPTER 1: IST MEETING AND JEALOUSY🌸

Authors pov :

🦢🦅

2 planes at the same time landed on "Dubai international airport" one was the private jet of MR KABIR RAI SINGHANIA and the other was the Emirates flight which came from Delhi india ..

As soon as the plane landed at the airport a girl along with the few people(which was her team and other doctors ) with her came out from there and headed towards their hotel .

Yes! It was none other than Dr Mira oberio and her team who were here to attend their medical conference here in Dubai.

Phone rang...

Mira: Hello mama.

Mom: Hi !beta pahunchi ache se (u reached?)

Mira: yes mom! we reached just now ... How is everyone over there?

Mom: bacha everyone is ok here
kuch khaya aapne?

Mira :yes mama. I eat food on the flight.

Mom: kuch idhar udhar ka nhi khana beta.. (Don't eat anything bad for your health) ,you get ill fast .

Mira :mom please don't start now.I am not a kid ,I know what to eat and what not.. Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself now. I love you ,you take care of yourself and dad ,don't think much about me,i will be back in a few days .

Mom: ok beta, i know my mira is a big girl now, beta take rest and call me later!

Mira :ok mom, love you matashree

And what about your petashree said mira's dad from the other side

Mira:you know dad i love you the most 💞

Haha..we both love u too beta . T.c of yourself ,and call us back later .

After reaching the hotel they went to their rooms to take some rest as it was connecting flight ist from indore to delhi( the capital of india) then to dubai .

Approximately 20 luxurious cars were running at full speed on the roads of dubai with the police cars following them as well and why not because the multi billionaire none other than KABIR RAI SINGHANIA is in the city .