Part 1: hate?.. No... love?..maybe

((Uh.. yo readers! Heh.. I just wanted to say that this is gunna be my first fanfic... So no judge plz! And it's gunna be a short part. Well that's all for now I guess.. Hope ya all like it! Enjoy~))

"Hey Joey are you coming or what?"

Joey looked over at his best friend who was standing in front of the door on his way out from the classroom as the last bell just rang.

"yeah yeah I'm coming Tristan.. Chill out"

Joey sighed out tiredly as he grabbed his stuff and put them back into his school bag before throwing it over his shoulder and hold onto it as he put his free hand in his pocket and started to walk towards the exit but stopped as a tall skinny man walked passed him, hitting his right arm.

"out of my way mutt... Unlike you, I actually have important stuff to do after school"

Of corse it had to be him.. Joey's one and only crush, that hated him with all his passion. For no specific reason at all.

"Shut it, moneybags!"

Joey spat on his face as he talked and walked in front of him. He now blocked the door and grinned as he got an idea.

"Oh and"

Joey continued as he turned towards the taller male with a glare that only had hatred in them now.

"How the hell do ya know if I got important stuff to do or nat?! I could ev'n have more importint things to do then ya rich ass!"

A big and proud smirk was on Joey's face as he turned around to walk out of the room, but felt a big hand grip his shoulder, and not even a second later, he found himself on the floor... Pain was the only thing he could feel at that moment as last nights beating he got from his own father struck him like lightning bolts all over his body. His so called father, had hit him so hard from the night before, that Joey had passed out from the pain that had struck him. His father didn't even think twice when it came to beating him, not even thinking that he could kill his own son if this kept going...

"Agh!"

Joey yelped out like a puppy as he looked up to the smirking brunette. The blonde bite down on his lower lip, holding in the screams that wanted to escape from his tightly shut lips. He quickly raise up to his feet, not wanting to show any weaknesses to the smirking brunette and took a deep breath in hope for the pain to ease up.

"Grr. ya asshole! You're gunna pay for this ya know that right!?"

Joey watched the brunette chuckle evilly at him, as the tall man took a step closer to him, looking straight into Joey's honey colored eyes with his own icy cold blue eyes.

"that's what happens if you don't listen to your master mutt. You should know your place before you act. Especially around me."

After those words, he walked passed him, and left the classroom without locking back at the angered blonde.

"KAIBA! I ain't a mutt! Or a dog! AND YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT MA MASTER!"

"Hey Joey calm down... He is gone now, you don't have to yell after him.. That's exactly the reaction he wants from you."

The blonde looked at Tristan, his very best friend, and sighed out, trying to calm down before he started to talk.

"So what? Should I just let him call me those things and get away with it!? Oh, maybe I should even start to call him masta and stuff just to please him while I'm at it! That sounds waaay better than to stand up for ma self!"

The blonde said sarcastically as he watched his best friend role his eyes.

"Listen dude! What I meant was that, you're giving him exactly what he wants from you, Joey."

Tristan said while grabbing ahold of Joey's school bag that had fallen to the ground and give it back to him.

"And what's dat?"

The blond said grabbing his school bag, throwing it over his shoulder as he usually used to hold it as.

"Your attention... obviously?"

"...Nyeh? And why the heck would he want ma attention for of all people?"

Tristan sighed, closing his eyes for a second before looking back at his best friend with a serious expression across his face.

"Because, he obviously loves you, dude."