Chapter 20

Making it to the school Sona and her peerage surrounded the school in a barrier. 

Sona: "Weve surrounded the entire school in a magic barrier. If nothing drastic happens it should be able to keep anything within it from getting damaged"

Rias: "Thank you Sona this means so much."

Sona: "Understand that this will only work if the conditions remain the same "

Rias: "Got it"

Tsubaki then appeared

Issei: "Tsubaki, hows Irina?"

Tsubaki: "Her condition is not life treating. She can thank Asia for that"

Asia: "What a relief"

Issei: "Where's Xenovia? I wonder if she'll even come now"

Y/n: "Kiba is still MIA too, but I have faith both of them will show up"

Sona: "I'll keep the barrier up but I may not be able to keep the school from collapsing. As much as I preferred to avoid it"

Rias: "I'm not gonna let that happen"

Sona: "Rias, its not to late. You can still contact your brother"

Rias smiles back at Sona

Rias: "You know what I don't see? You trying to contact your big sister"

Sona: "With good reason too. Sirzechs loves you. You know he would want to assist us. There's no doubt that he'll come here as soon as you called him. So call him"

Akeno: "There's no reason. I've already contacted Sirzechs "

Rias looked to her upset

Rias: "How could you do that without asking me first"

Akeno: "Look Rias. I understand you don't wanna bother your brother unless we absolutely must. Our enemy is a leader class fallen angel, he's not someone he can take on you've own. I think that qualifies this to be a must" she smiles at the end

Rias: "Fine"

Akeno: "I thank you for your consideration president. Sirzechs is on his way. I believe his forces should arrive in just about an hour"

Rias: "Good grief girl, I cannot win against you can I? Should be a fun hour"

Making their way into the school heading for the yard.

Rias: "Issei, I need you on support this time"

Issei: "Support?"

Rias: "I want you to use your ability to transfer power to the rest of up to increase our strength." she looks to everyone else "In the meantime I think we can stall enough time until Issei can transfer his power to everyone"

Akeno: "Yeah I bet we can manage that"

Koneko: "Absolutely"

Y/n: "Got it"

Y/n lets out a whistle as Cali appears from a magic circle

Cali: "You called master?"

Y/n: "I need you to watch out for Issei and Asia while Issei charges up, think you can do that girl?"

Cali: "Leave it to me" she then grew into her large form

Rias: "Issei, were counting on you. Let's concentrate on being on the offensive in this battle. We have to get int the school and prevent Kokabiel from releasing his power, whatever that may be. Unlike the fight with Riser, our lives will be at risk this time. But believe me I will not allow us to die today. We will survive my dear servants. We'll survive this fight so we can come back here and go to school once more "