Chapter 15

It was the next day and Y/n would just be waking up to the sound of his alarm witch he hits hard nearly braking it as he groans. As he does so Issei knocks on his door witch in response the H/c boy tells him to come in. 

Issei: "Hey Y/n your awake"

Y/n: "As of a few moments ago yeah, whats up?"

Issei: "Just letting you know Rias and Asia are cooking"

Y/n: "I was wondering why my bed felt a bit empty"

Issei's left hand started to glow with Ddraigg speaking

Ddraigg: "Sorry to interrupt your little talk but I came to give you both a warning. Aura, Rory I'm sure you both sensed it as well?"

Rory and Aura appear with Rory looking away from Issei or more specifically Ddraigg. 

Rory: "Hmph"

Y/n: "Whats her deal?" he asks Aura

Aura: "Nevermind her but yes we did, there are two strong magical presences around lately"

Ddraigg: "There making me kinda nervous and I cant sleep"

Y/n: "Something or someone that even makes a dragon nervous that can't be good"

Issei: "And your saying there was an enemy close by"

Ddraigg: "I'm saying be careful, you never know when the white and platinum one's will make an unexpected appearance"

IsseI: "The white and platinum ones?" 

Y/n: "That's kinda ominous, who are they?"

Aura: "There are two heavenly sky dragons. Issei you have the red dragon of domination. The other one is the opposite of Ddraigg"

Y/n: "What about you are Rory?"

 Rory: "Y/n you have the gold and black dragons of creation and destruction, we are already opposites. The platinum one is one of three others who can rival our power even while we're together."

Issei: "So there's two more dragons then?"

Ddraigg: "Yes, the vanishing dragon is the white dragon"

Aura: "While the other, the disorder dragon is the platinum one

Aura: "While the other, the disorder dragon is the platinum one." 

"