(21) I Can't Go Back!

Start from the beginning

"Your ship has been reported stolen, Land immediately" Scouts yelled from across the ship.

Amity groaned of annoyance and said "Momm" Amity grunts.

Then Gus made a large spell circle, making the ship turn invisible, and crows flying around, 

"Don't be fooled! Take them down!" The scout commanded, as the abomatons blashed at the ship.

then Hunter grabbed the scouts' cloak, and wrapped it around the scout, making them unable to move, but then the abomaton slaps Hunter's head, making him fall off his staff.

The blonde started to fall quickly, you jumped off the ship and got on your staff, then caught him before he can fall to the ground.

You looked back and smiled at him "Idiot" the (h/c) girl turned to fly back up, as a faint blush came on Hunter's face

As Hunter got back on his staff, Amity turned off the abomatons with her father's remote, with a grin on her face

"Why did I make those things so powerful?! Stupid Alador, Stupid!" Alador hit his head a few times as the air ship came visible again.

The ship started to tremble as more airships same next to it, "Fire!" The scout demanded, then the abomatons shot the airship making it and everyone go down with it.

Then the sky turned a bloody red, everyone fell to the ground, Hunter and Willow helped the others get up as Alador blocks off the abomatons, the draining spell started to begun.

"Dad! are you-" Amity ran to Alador.

Alador cut her off and gave her the remote, saying "Take this"

"No no! I'm not gonna leave you!" Amity cried to her father, tears ran down her cheeks.

The father kissed her on the forehead and started to block off the abomatons, Willow, Y/n and Hunter rushed up to Amity and pulled her back "Amity we have to go!" you explained in a rush

"Come we can't stay here we have to go" Willow dragged Amity away from her father.

Gus picked up King and the group started to run, to where all the covens head are at.

Hunter said "Oh no.."

They ran to the top and saw all the coven heads blacked out on the floor, Hunter rushed to Darius, shaking his shoulder, "Darius! Darius Darius wake up"

The 3 females ran to Eda, and Amity turned on the abomatron holding her.

Willow catches Eda before she can fall.

"Eda! Wake up! Please!" Y/n started to shake Eda's shoulder

Amity pointed at the skull and said "We have to get there; Luz can be in trouble!"

You looked up at Amity "We can't leave Eda like this!"

"Y/n, we have no choice"

The (H/c) girl hugged Eda tightly not wanted to let her go, Hunter pulled you away from Eda, "Please! Let me stay with her!" Y/n cried as Hunter pulled her away

Hunter said in a lowered tone filled with worry "I can't let you stay here, we have to go"

The group got on their staffs and started to fly to the skull

"Guys! I see Luz!" Amity smiled as they flew to her aid.

Before Belos can lung at her, two pairs of vines gripped on his wrist, preventing Luz to get hit.

Willow smirked, keeping Belos to the ground "We came to help"

"Did you really think we won't follow you?" Amity asked.