"That's a brilliant idea, Hope. I see not only did you get the Mikaelson looks but also the brains as well."

"Thanks, Dad."

After that everyone was starting to leave the room when Klaus said "Hope may we have a word with you there's something we wanted to talk to you about."

"What is it? nothing bad happened right like nothing's wrong with me in there."

"No no you're fine, I mean the baby is fine. We just were thinking that since I'm the one who's pregnant with you this time it would be better if you turned your mother into a hybrid."

"You want me to turn you into a hybrid?"

"With everything going on right now I feel somewhat defenseless and it would be better if I was a hybrid. I would rather you turn me into a hybrid than have baby Hope do it."

"I do get why you guys would want that, especially with me being immortal. I don't want to lose you again, so yeah I will do it."

"There's also something else we wanted to tell you."

"Something else? Is turning you into a hybrid not big enough, what else could there be?"

"We have decided that we're going to get married."

"What? Married? The two of you are going to get married."

"Yes, is that hard to believe."

"Yes, it is hard to believe because I've never really seen you guys be affectionate with each other and you both were always focused on other people."

"That was future us and we currently would like to just focus on each other and on you."

"Wow, both of you are going to get married."

"Does this upset you, because if it does, we don't have to."

"I'm not upset about this, I'm just speechless. It's just with everything I've been through and everything that I thought that I knew I just never saw this coming."

"Hope, we know this may seem weird now but eventually this will become normal and we hope that you'll be there at our wedding."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

After Hope turned Hayley into a hybrid she then went with Lizzie and Josie to the hotel to get their things

"You guys won't believe what my parents just told me."

"What are they getting matching tattoos or something or because of this whole gender-switching thing your dad's now pregnant with triplets."

"No nothing like that but apparently they're going to get married."

"What, they're gonna get married," said Josie, surprised.

"It's like I told you before Hope, your parents definitely have the hots for each other. Not that you can blame them, they're both pretty hot."

"Ewww Lizzie I don't need to hear how hot you think my parents are."

"What? There's nothing wrong with saying how attractive they both are."

"There's nothing wrong with that but how would you feel if I said the same thing about your parents."

"Ewwwwww....don't even joke about that Hope."

After watching Hope and Lizzie argue about the attractiveness of both sets of parents Josie who had enough of this topic said "Can you both stop already? What's this about your parents wanting to get married?"

"Apparently with everything that's happened, they want to focus more on each other and on me."

"I guess it's understandable that they would feel that way."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that they don't want other people to come in between you and them."

"How would anybody come between us? My parents always focused on me and to most that would seem great but I think they focused on me a little too much."

"Hope, Even before you were born there were always people after you, so your parents had no choice but to focus on you. With everything that they've learned about the future, I can't blame them for wanting to get rid of the majority of enemies they have. Once
they've done that then they would have more time to focus not only on you but on themselves as well."

"I get what you mean but I still don't see the need for them to get married."

"Currently your parents are both single and I doubt that they would want to get with anyone else right now so it's only logical that they would decide to do this for you because they would do anything for you."

"I know they would do anything for me but I don't want to be the reason my parents are forced into a marriage."

"Nobody's forcing them to get married Hope, they're choosing to get married. And from what I've heard about your Dad he doesn't seem the type to do something he doesn't want to do and your Mom doesn't either."

"I guess you are right about that, my Dad isn't the type to let others opinions affect him. I know that in the past my Mom got married to Jackson so that she could protect me and this is somewhat similar to that but I don't know how I feel about it."

"What's the problem? You mentioned before that you always wanted them to be together and now they are."

"I know, but it's just weird to think about. I've only ever known my mom to be in love with Uncle Elijah and she dated Declan, but she never seemed that happy. I've never seen my dad in a relationship at all, so I don't know about him either. They both sacrificed so much for me, and I just want them to be happy."

"They will be happy, the dream you had of being one big happy family will come true."

"Thanks, you guys, I'm glad that if I had to be stuck somewhere in time, I'm glad it's with you guys."

"What are friends for."