Chapter 13

"If I'm being honest, it would be really hard to explain all of this so instead, I'm going to show you, my memories."

"Show us your memories," asked Hayley.

"Yes, there's just too much history and it would be easier this way."

"Some of the memories that I'm going to show you are mine but some of them are also from others in our family because obviously I was a baby the majority of the time, so I don't have the full story, but they did show me their memories a while ago."

(Music is obviously not in the memory but I couldn't really pick one, so I decided to show two videos. It's really hard to find one video that has everything you want. Wow I didn't realize this until I picked the videos out but they're both from the same person shout out to Klaylope Mikaelson. ❤)

After showing her memories Hope noticed that both of her parents had tears in their eyes.

"Oh, Hope...I'm sorry, I ever doubted you," said Klaus.

"It's okay, I know you're not one to trust easily. I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not the same and if I were you guys, I probably still wouldn't believe me mostly because it seems too good to be true."

"Hope, we know that we can't change what happened to you, but we promise that no more pain and suffering will happen from here on out. Will make sure that this baby here in my womb will never go through the pain of losing her family again."

"Mom....Dad...I don't know what to say."

"Hope, you don't have to say anything, all you have to do is let us protect you and be there for you."

"But I'm the tribrid, I'm strong enough to protect myself. You've both done enough, let me be the one to protect you guys."

Hayley, noticing how stubborn her daughter can be, decided to change the subject.

"Would you mind staying here with us?"

"You want me to live with you guys."

"We have plenty of room and I think it would be better for you and your friends to move in with us until we can figure out a way to send you home."

"If you guys are sure about that then I guess I'll go back to the hotel and get Lizzie and Josie," Hope said as she made her way outside.

After Hope left Hayley and Klaus couldn't help thinking about all the memories they just saw.

"What do you think about everything we saw," asked Hayley.